Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

He started to eat his food and every now and again he would glance at Zoe.
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Vol gave a quick wave to the peeps at his table then got up and walked casually over to sit next to Angel. He sat right beside her. “Hi! I’m new to this place. What’s your name? That one guy said this was a school for special people. You look like a nymph. Are you a nymph?”
Angel (played by KingdomOdd1)

She kept eating and staring at nothing.

Vol tilted his head to the side slightly. “Are you okay?” He asked. A little concerned. Maybe the other people’s actions had gotten to her. “Don’t listen to those other guys! I’m sure you’re a great person. They’re just too prideful to actually get to know ya.”

other 3rd year students looked at Volkan like he was crazy. One student tapped on his shoulder and whispered to Volkan, "You don't know this because your a first year, but you can't sit next to her."

Other 3rd year students looked at Volkan like he was crazy. One student tapped on his shoulder and whispered to him, "You don't know this because your a first year, but you can't sit next to her."

“I can sit next to whoever the hell I want.” Volkan said simply. Not in a terribly mean way, but he still kept smiling and his eyes were bright. His voice was straight. ‘Fite me,’ his expression and tone said. ‘I’ll bash your head in. I don’t care if I’m a foot shorter than ya.’

The student seemed stunned but went back to his group. Some students snickered, others glared and whispered, and most seemed annoyed. A group, probably the 'cool' kids, grinned.

Vol leaned forwards hands across the table. “That’s fine ye ain’t got to say anything. I’ll sit here though so ye aren't so lonely. K?” He gave a toothy grin. He’d be this student’s friend. He liked making friends.

"The other students won't like you if you're around me, at least not any of the 3rd or 2nd year students." She said it plainly and took a bite of her pancake.

“Then they’re the ones at a loss. Anyone like that doesn’t deserve my amaaazing friendship if they’re gonna be like that,” Volkan replied. “I don’t care if your a friggin demon. Imma be ur fwen!” He added with determination.

"I'm not a demon." She drank some of her milk.

“I didn’t say you were. It was an example.” Volkan couldn’t sit still and sat up again. He began to play with the necklace he wore a bit, which was glowing slightly for whatever reason. “You’re cool though. All those other guys are just normal teenagers looking for the worst in people.”

She shook her head slightly and kept eating, she stop eating, "You should stop by the office, because you have Oscar as your 'welcome committee', I assume he didn't give you or your friends your schedules. Breakfast is almost over so I would do that now if your done eating."

“That might be a good idea!” Volkan got up. “I dunno where it is but I’ll find it. Talk to ya later k?” He told Angel before running off in a happy mood. “Now... The office. Hmmmm.”
Clover (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Oh yeah you guys should go to the office, here follow me, I'll take you there." She got up and walked towards the doorway the came in from.

"Oh okay." He stood up, lightly grabbed Zoes arm, and began walking with her towards Clover.

Volkan continued along swinging his arms as he left the cafeteria. He overheard Clover saying they were going to the office and decided to follow. 'This place isn't so bad. I don't think I've even been to school. Or maybe I just don't remember.'
Clover (played by KingdomOdd1)

She took them down the hallway, then she turned to the right, and then she stopped at a glass door with windows so you could see the front desk ladies, "Here we are."

"Thank you- Wait what was your name?" He turned to Clover.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus