Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

He sighed, "Zee Zee Fitzpatrick."

He sighed, "Zee Zee Fitzpatrick."
KingdomOdd1

Sorry, my stuff glitched
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

((XD))

Volkan sighed and followed the 2nd desk lady. He peeked inside. “Wait I’m supposed to come in right?” He asked.
Teachers from Meadow High (played by KingdomOdd1)

No. 2 desk lady: "Yes, ahem, Mr.Lawson. This student has seem to forgotten his name, and hasn't got his schedule."

“Err. Yea. You see I kinda woke up with no memories, then you guys just randomly brought me here soo...” Vol messed with his necklace.

I’m rlly bad at explaining things but here we go.
Backstory time for help idk
It leads off of his medieval backstory. After a fight with the main antagonist a good number of the people in the story were trapped in time. Volkan was recently released, but due to how long he was in there he lost most of his memory. His instincts and stuff is still in tact though and he’ll often mimic things of the past

Principle Lawson: "Hello Mrs.Zip, and Mr.Rivera." He waved hello from his desk. (I'm assuming that's Volkan's last name, if not, it is now ._.)

((It it.))

“Is that me?” Vol asked pointing to himself. “That’s me right?” He was a lil confused.

Principle Lawson: He chuckled, "Yes, your name is Volkan, your last name is Rivera, I know you because I specially picked you out for the school. Now that you know his first and last name, Mrs.Zip please get his schedule and send him on his way. Class is about to start soon."

“Sweet I’ve got a name!” Volkan was practically sparkling now with pride. “And a schedule. Sounds like secretary stuff but okay!”

No. 1 desk lady: She handed Zee Zee both his, and Zoe's schedule. Although they only needed one of them, because they were exactly the same because they were put in the same classes by orders from Zoe's parents.

No. 2 desk lady: She raised her eyebrows, handed his schedule and walked back to her desk area, "Alright off you all go then."

Volkan was out the door within moment and looking at his schedule. “Aha! Yes. I can read this.” ‘Did I never learn to freaking read?’ He looked cluelessly at the squabbles on the paper. He could read the numbers though.

He guided Zoe out of the office, "It looks like we have Creature Speaking and Taming first." He got excited, "This is gonna so much fun!"
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Yeah, celebrate when we are there. We're gonna be late if we don't hurry up." She started to walk forward, Zee Zee grabbed her arm, and led her down the hall.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus