Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Vol sighed. He didn’t wanna bother Zoe or Zee Zee. He still felt awfully bad about his outburst earlier and was sure he had no place to ask either for help. He’d find someone else he could ask about classes.

-

Vlad finished cleaning his glasses and put them in a case before placing it in his bag. “Lunch is about to end Miss. Is there anything else you want from me?” He had a slight accent as well, but is was masked from years of practice.
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

As a second year, he was held back for"behavior", he ran down a hallway, "Shit. I can't be late to Mr.Fish again." He groaned, "And we have a test today."
Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

He got directions from some second yearers and walked to class with Zoe. WHen he got there, he sat down in the front with Zoe to the left of him.

“Oi mate! Excuse me!” Volkan stood in front of Hunter schedule held up for the lad to see. “Can you tell me how to get places? Pretty please?” He asked

He looked down the hall at the boys locker room, "But I-" He sighed, "Aight, I'll help ya." He looked down at Volkan's schedule, "You've got Creature Speaking and Taming with Mrs.Sway, room 102. I'll take ya, only because she'll give me a pass." He motioned Volkan to follow, as he walked down the hall.

“Awesome! Thanks random dude. Wait that’s rude. What’s your name?” Volkan asked as Hunter led him towards the class.

"None of your business." As he walked he walked slowly and carelessly. When they arrived class had already started and he just opened the door, "Hey Mrs.Sway I helped this kid get here, that's why I'm late, and uh, can I get a pass?"

Volkan peeked inside. It was a little awkward but oh well. He learned it was rude to be late to things, but hopefully he’d be fine since he was new. “Sorry I’m late Lady- Mrs. Sway.” He guesses there was a different form of addressing people here.
Teachers from Meadow High (played by KingdomOdd1)

Mrs.Sway: "No worries, we were just about to go outside and get our creatures for your projects. Come on now class, those creatures aren't gonna pick themselves, and Hunter here's your pass." She held up a golden piece of paper.

He got up, linked arms with Zoe, and went with everyone else out of the classroom, "Hear that Zoe, we get to pick out creatures! I'm gonna get a wolf, it'll be easier to tame a creature when I am the creature."

He grabbed his pass, "Thanks Mrs.S." He walked out and into the boys locker room.

Vol just followed along best he could. He had absolutely zero clue as to what was happening or what he was supposed to do. ‘Creatures?’ He wondered. The first thing that came to mind were dragons, but he shook his head. Too weird.

Mrs.Sway: She lead them outside, to the outside of a forest, "Alright students, you have 1 hour to find a creature. When you do, because this is a wild creature, you will have to either caste a spell on the creature, or hold it stable until I come with the cage for it. Tomorrow you will tame it. After that, you will have weeks of bonding, and then your tests. At the end of the year, you will have a test with each of your creatures, this test will test you on you and your creature bond. The stronger the bond, the better your grade is."

Mrs.Sway: "So go ahead, timer has started, remember to be careful, and there are creatures from other words." She called after them as they went into the forest, "Also, remember the forest changes the farther you go!"

“Oh jeez,” Volkan thought aloud to himself. He started walking off as the timer started. “Okay. You’ve got this. No clue how to cast spells so I’ll just hold one down. I’m strong right?” He told himself as he started to explore in hopes of finding something. “Ooo maybe I’ll find a really cool one.”

"Okay so it looks like the forest is divided into four parts, the greenlands, the actual forest, where we'll find water and forest animals/creatures. The firelands, the lava and fire creatures live there. The dessert, where we'll find the dry creatures. At the very back of the forest, it looks like that's the mountains, for all the climbing and mountain creatures." He looked at Zoe, "What creature do you want?"
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

She thought for a moment, "A hippogriff sounds cool." She grinned, "Into the forest we go!" She walked to opposite way of the forest and Zee Zee turned her towards the forest, "To the forest we go!" She repeated.

Again Volkan overheard Zee Zee and Zoe. Still, he didn’t want to bother them. He didn’t really know much about creatures, but the ones from the mountains sounded the strongest. So he headed that way. He wondered what kind of creatures he’d find there.

He took out a book as they walked to a group of cloe trees, "Hm, Hippogriffs make their nest on the ground, so it should be hard to distract it." He looked around, then when he spotted a Hippogriff in it's nest sleeping, he went with Zoe to get Mrs.Sway.

Vol had absolutely zero sense of direction. So when he did reach the mountains he already had no clue how to get back. “These don’t look hard to climb,” he commented staring at one of the cliffs. “I lied.” He jumped up and made a good 15 feet in one bound. “Neat.” He hooked onto the cliff face. “Oh boy.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus