Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Hello!

I used to rp on RP-Forums way back in the day for many years (xenagg was my user!). Life just kind of got in the way but now that this quarantine/social distancing thing is being pushed, I decided to get back into the RP world! I've missed the rp community and hope to join in on some creative threads and make some friends!
Hello there! :) Welcome to RPR! Welcome back to roleplaying, as well. ;D There are lots of groups that you can join, and a Find RP forum for... Finding RPs. :P There is also a Help Forum, and a Guide... It's all in the dropdown menu. :P

If you want to chat, I'd be glad to throw weird RP ideas around or whatever. Feel free to message me, alright? :D It's a big community, although it is pretty close sometimes.
There are lots of moderators who you can contact, if you need, and bug report options, and character options. There are so many options.

Have fun, find some cool RPs if you wanna- just have a good time!
Bye bye! 🌸 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Mipps

:star: Welcome back to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there!! Welcome back to RPR! I hope you have a lot more fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have questions, feel free to ask. I hope you're settling in okay. :)

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of fun RPs!
Did you know that tea is the only natural source of caffeine that has another component I can't recall the name of which tells your body not only to stay alert but to keep calm? Isn't that magnificent?

Anyway, that was a random fact within an intentional welcome! Welcome and enjoy rping!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus