Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here, but not new to RP!

Kalopsia

Hello, everyone! I’ve actually been roleplaying for almost ten years now, but only ever on Facebook. The place has become mostly dead, and since I try to be an active roleplayer myself, I decided to finally search for a different site on which I can (hopefully) also roleplay. This place seemed the nicest, so here I am. Now that I’ve been doing this quarantine thing, I certainly have the time, haha. I have a few other hobbies too, but don’t worry, I plan to still be here writing as much as I can.

My writing is not quite extraordinary, but I’ve been told it’s good and as you can see, I am literate. Feel free to look at my profile to find out more, and if any of y’all wanna RP with me, definitely let me know!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of people around willing to help out. :) Cheers to making new friends and being a part of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Kalopsia Topic Starter

Thank you both! I can’t think of any questions at the moment, but I appreciate y’all’s hospitality! :)
Welcome aboard to RPR! And no worries here, take all the time you need.
Kalopsia Topic Starter

LunarMaiden wrote:
Welcome aboard to RPR! And no worries here, take all the time you need.

Thank you! :D
Hello 👋 Kalopsia welcome to RPRepository cool name btw 😊✌🌹
Kalopsia Topic Starter

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Hello 👋 Kalopsia welcome to RPRepository cool name btw 😊✌🌹

Thanks! It’s the name of a song from my favorite band. Plus, I find the definition of the word cool, as well, and thought it’d make a good username! :D
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Kalopsia Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗

Thank you! It does indeed seem to be what you say it is, and that’s exactly what I need right now. :D (Cute icon, btw!)
Welcome aboard. This really is the nicest place! You sound from your profile like you will feel right at home here!
Kalopsia Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
Welcome aboard. This really is the nicest place! You sound from your profile like you will feel right at home here!

Thanks! It does indeed seem like a perfect fit for me - I’ve been told I’m very nice. 😆
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I roleplay a lot on facebook, too. It's actually still my main place and I admin for a group or two still over there haha.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Kalopsia Topic Starter

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes, Mejasoulfruit and ChocolateIceCream!! I’m glad you understand, Meja (hope you don’t mind me calling you that) - cause I don’t plan on abandoning my friends over on Facebook. We all go way back. 🥰
Welcome ! Hello! Love the name too!
Kalopsia Topic Starter

Chewbacca wrote:
Welcome ! Hello! Love the name too!

Hello, and thank you! :D
hello
corrupted flowerslayer girl90 (played by flowergirl23)

hello guys im new here but aint new to rp
oh

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here, but not new to RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus