Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for first writing partners

0L3NHkue_400x400.jpeg

Hello there! In search for a historical rp with a medieval setting? Look no further!

Who am I? Well, I am a serious rper with years of experience. I write in multiple paragraphs and try to make the story as realistic as possible. However, I am new to this website, so I need to get used to some things still.

One of my characters, Sir Guy, is a character from Robin Hood. I'm sure you know about the story. Well, Guy is the Sheriff of Nottingham's second-in-command. That means he's on the bad side. But that doesn't mean he's all bad. The Sheriff is worse, believe me. You'll get to know Guy better through writing with me. Or watch the show he's from (BBC's Robin Hood). You won't be disappointed if you do.

I am advertising only one of my characters here, but I have a few more which might be of interest to you.

Also, If you have any questions about my characters feel free to ask me. I love to fill you in.

What kind of rp am I looking for? Something adventurous, perhaps. Or something with romance is always fun as well! It's up to you, I would say. I am open for any ideas.

Interested? Let me know down below or in a message!
Like the look. I remember that T.V. series. I was tempted to play Gisborne myself many years ago on a role play site. I can't remember the name of the site anymore and I wasn't posting on it for long. However, I am interested in your proposal.

Welcome to the RPRepository
Sir Guy of Gisborne (played by StepIntoAnotherWorld) Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
Like the look. I remember that T.V. series. I was tempted to play Gisborne myself many years ago on a role play site. I can't remember the name of the site anymore and I wasn't posting on it for long. However, I am interested in your proposal.

Welcome to the RPRepository

Thank you kindly! I'll send you a message.
Deumeawyn

Hello StepIntoAnotherWorld! Hope you finds fun and friends here!

Deumeawyn wrote:
Hello StepIntoAnotherWorld! Hope you finds fun and friends here!

Thank you! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thank you very much! :D
Hello and welcome to the website!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the website!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!

Many thanks to you. And yes, I'll do that when the time comes! :D
Never could really get into Ronin Hood. Liked the concept not the movie (Sorry). Hope you find some great partners for you.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

Redrose wrote:
Never could really get into Ronin Hood. Liked the concept not the movie (Sorry). Hope you find some great partners for you.

That's alright and thank you! :)

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

Many thanks! I've realized this site is quite unique and I like it a lot. Also, friendly community. :)
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. I hope you find some fantastic writers to create stories with and have fun!!

Morrigan wrote:
Welcome to RPR. I hope you find some fantastic writers to create stories with and have fun!!

Thanks very much!
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Hello and welcome to RPR!.
I’ve seen Faramir running around here. I must greet the Steward of Gondor!

(Thought it prudent my Dunedain Ranger character welcome you)
Faramir (played by StepIntoAnotherWorld) Topic Starter

Durian wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!.
I’ve seen Faramir running around here. I must greet the Steward of Gondor!

(Thought it prudent my Dunedain Ranger character welcome you)

Greetings returned, Ranger of the North. And thank you.

Hmm, I had better written this introduction with my main profile instead of Guy, I realize. When I wrote it I wasn't yet thinking about making more characters. :O People if you read this, I have more than one character! Lol.
Imperfect Beauty (played by MasterWinter)

"Welcome to the realm of RPR. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here."

(Okay well that failed for an introduction from my elf Captain. She's not very good at making them.

If you ever would fancy an rp with her, or any on my roster who would fit into story with your own, feel free to let me know. -Winter)
Deumeawyn

Faramir wrote:
introduction with my main profile instead of Guy, I realize. When I wrote it I wasn't yet thinking about making more characters. :O People if you read this, I have more than one character! Lol.

You know you can go to your first post abc edit it and change it to your StepintoAnotherWorld name if you want:)
StepIntoAnotherWorld Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Faramir wrote:
introduction with my main profile instead of Guy, I realize. When I wrote it I wasn't yet thinking about making more characters. :O People if you read this, I have more than one character! Lol.

You know you can go to your first post abc edit it and change it to your StepintoAnotherWorld name if you want:)

I might do that! Thanks a lot!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for first writing partners

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus