Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Not a problem, besides I was cold too." He remarked as he pulled himself nearer to the fire.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn just stared at the fire, and then at the stars.

Chase bumped her on the shoulder companionably," Hey. Better get some sleep." He said before rolling over and falling asleep almost before his head hit the ground.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn just looked at him, staying awake until the fire burnt out.

She had a strange dream.

(She'll tell Chase the dream home n the morning)
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(In the morning* sorry auto correct)

(( You don't have to, he only dream walks when he doesn't know someone.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(I know but its important)

(( ok))

Chase woke up shivering and he sat up to check on the fire. He looked at the chilled coals and glared. He rubbed his arms to warm them up and pulled his wings around him. He looked over to Evylen sleeping peacefully and smiled.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn woke up about half an hour later and remembered her dream. She noticed that there were a lot more magic stones out of the pool (Chase didn't grab them). "Chase...did you grab those stones?" Evelyn seemed worried.

Chase looked over at Evylen and then to the stones, he shook his head. " No. No I didn't."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh no..." She said worried.

Chase looked back to her," Is something wrong?" He asked," The tide could've carried the stones out, it was kinda windy last night."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"N-no...I-I had a dream where I had telekinesis..." She admited.

Chase raised an eyebrow," Really, you do realize that dreams don't have that kind of power, I should know."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I know but rocks are too heavy for wind to move." She said sitting up.

Chase tapped her," Tides are water, not wind. Water is much stronger and could've moved it."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Just then Evelyn felt a tingle in her fingers as a branch fell from a tree. "How do you explain that? I felt it in my fingers that time Chase!"

" Ok so you played on your arm all night and your fingers are waking up. And branches fall all the time, Its a forest. Besides people don't just gain abilities, I was taught since... as long as I can remember. And I can't even do anything physical.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, elves are a different species."

He shrugged," They generally still have to follow the rules of magic. They would still have to learn. They learn quicker, and can do it easier but they still take longer than... Wait you said you dreamed you had telekinesis, in the dream did someone teach you?" He asked his curiosity piqued.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus