Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

He raised an eyebrow," Your really gonna tell me you weren't being a smart aleck?" He asked incredoulisy.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I wasn't. I just said that it made sense." She said, still not looking at him.

He bit his lip. He didn't have experience with people. He swam back over,lifting her chin lightly to look into her eyes," Hey, I didn't mean it to be offensive. I was joking."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked at him. "Yeah well...it wasn't funny."

Chase looked up to the stars for guidance before answering," Yeah...Sorry. I didn't mean it to be hurtful."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn just stood there. She didn't know what to say or do.

Chase looked at her trying to convey that he cared about her,"You don't have to speak, now or ever. It's ok I didn't mean to hurt you."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn got out of the pool looking for a way to dry herself off. She forgave Chase, he was a good friend but she didn't know what to say to him.

Chase stayed in the pool, afraid if he walked over she might run off. He scrunched his nose in disgust as he looked at his pants that were all wet.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn sat down and shivered. She didn't know what to do.

" Oy! You got any tinder?" He asked splashing his way back to the edge.

(( I'm not gonna be on for a while so don't worry if I don't reply. by a while it's gonna be like several hours.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(It's fine. I don't know what that means though so I cant reply)

(( it means like a piece of small firewood that can be easily lit to create fire.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn just shook her head looking at the ground.

(Okay, thanks)

" Ah well," he said shaking his head off like a dog," I'm sure we can find something in the woods." He said as goosebumps raced eachother upon his bare chest and arms.He shivered pulling his wings in around him to keep himself warm before walking over and pulling on his shirt. Or atleast he would've pulled on his shirt if it hadn't ripped when he tried to fit it on over his wings. He glared at it for a few seconds before walking into the woods to find a piece of rider and some kindling.

(( no problem, and I'll post once more on secret revolution and then I'm done for the night ))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was just staring at the ground. She was aware that Chase had left but she didn't bother to ask where he was going.

(Okay)

Chase wandered the woods searching for tinder. Eventually he found a piece of wood that might work. He shrugged grabbing it up and several pieces of kindling. Then he looked back and grabbed a bigger piece that would keep the fire going for a long time. He walked back shivering and placed them in a pile. He grabbed some stones making a small circle with them and placed the kindling in the center. He rubbed the tinder until it made a spark and caught the kindling on fire. He smiled warming his hands for a second before putting the tinder into the fire to burn. Then he grabbed the bigger piece of wood and added that to the fire," I'll have to grab more of those before the night is done.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn moved a little closer to the fire. She just nodded.

Chase put his feet near the fire go heat them and hopefully dry his pants.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Thanks..." Evelyn said, staring at the fire.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus