Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase looked at her," How'd what get where?" He asked, he obviously wasn't going to admit to anything.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Ugh never mind. I'm not going to argue with you anymore." She said frustrated.

Chase looked at her," Ok." and shrugged he walked on, turning the corner and disappearing.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was looking at the ground when he left so she didn't see where he went. "Great...lost again." She said as she looked around.

Chase continued on quite a while before realizing that she wasn't behind him. He rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh. He turned around and followed the trail to find her," Well look what we've got here. A lost traveler. Hey Jo! Ever seen one o' these critters?" He pretended to not know her, and slipped into an odd accent.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Chase...really?”

" What?" He asked grinning," Did I over do it?" He laughed," It was all in good humor I promise." He tilted his head in apology," Even the bird's nest." He finally admitted.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn sighed and let out a small laugh "a little bit..."

Chase shrugged his shoulders and put up his hands as if weighing the options," I dunno, it was pretty good acting!" He laughed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn crossed her arms "Uh huh..."

Chase whacked her playfully," Race ya!" He said before rushing off. He made sure to follow the path because he knew that otherwise Evylen might get lost. He looked up at the tree branches."They're too low to fly." He thought to himself dissapointed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn quickly caught up to him, looking at him.

Chase's gaze dropped to the ground. He smirked kicking a stone over from his side of the path to hers. Hopefully it would trip her up. He rounded the corner with a little burst of speed to try and put some distances between them.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn ended up stepping on the stone and it rolled back causing her to trip. She didn't get up because she felt as if she cut her leg.

Chase turned around," She didn't get lost again did she?" He thought aloud as he slowed to a stop. He began to walk back and found her by the rock. He raised an eyebrow to her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked up at him "Thanks..."

(( was that sarcasm?))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(Yes, sorry)

Chase raised an eyebrow," Like you haven't cheated to win?" He asked sarcastically," I seem to remember a certain shortcut being taken..." He said.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Well, you cheated first, you flew."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus