Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Jack (played by rootthelucario)

Hi there im new to this rp? Care to read my characters's history and stuff?
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello there and welcome to RPR, Adam.
It's nice to meet you. I'm Hibari.
I hope you're enjoying your experience here in RPR so far.
Always take care and stay safe.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelooooooooooo welcome to rpr
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you ever have any questions or just want to talk, PM me! I'll help whenever I can.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here. :)

This is a wonderful place to learn and grow as a roleplayer, so I'm sure you'll have great fun interacting with this superb community.
If you have any questions that can't be answered by the Guide, the Help Forum, or the Mods, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help decide what color your edgy new warlock's hair should be, or how many tsunderes your high school AU should have, or whatever. Or even to chat! We're a pretty open community.

So anyway, have fun! Follow the rules! And don't forget to check out the wacky games and conversations that happen all over the place!
Bye bye! 🌸🌻 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻🌸
Hello and welcome! I hope you're doing well, and i'll be sure to check it out!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus