Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Answer questions, Leave a question. (game)

Sans (played anonymously)

IC or OOC (pref IC)

So the idea is, you answer all the previous questions then add one question to the list.
Questions can be risky but keep it overall SFW.

Lets start with three:
You or YCs

Favorite food: -
Favorite drink: -
Favorite color: -
Nekomi (played by HibariHaru013)

Favorite food: Taiyaki!!!
Favorite drink: Whole or Fresh Milk
Favorite color: I don't wanna be picky, especially since my siblings are the colors of the Niji.
I guess white, although that's more a shade than a color.

New question: Favorite Season (Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?)
Favourite Food: Blood and Pineapple
Favourite Drink: Scotch and blood
Favourite Color: Blue
Favourite Season: Summer (Ironic, I know)

New Question;
Favourite Place To Visit?

Keep it going, this looks like lots of fun!
Favorite Food? Chicken wings.
Favorite Drink? Vodka and coffee.
Favorite Color? Gray.
Favorite Season? Spring.
Favorite Place To Visit? Dive bar across from my apartment. Mostly to drink and hustle pool.

New question: Who’s your favorite person?
Favourite Food? Steak and potatoes
Favourite Drink? Whiskey and coffee.
Favourite Color? Black
Favourite Season? Spring
Favourite Place To Visit? The strip-club my friend works at.
Who’s your favorite person? Used to be my best friend, but....now I don’t really have one.

New Question;
Do you have any special nicknames?
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

Favorite Food? Ham Sandwiches!
Favorite Drink? Hot Chocolate :D
Favorite Color? Tough decision between green and red..
Favorite Season? Autumn.
Favorite Place To Visit? The Demanitus Chamber!
Who's your favorite person? *blushes* Uh, uh- Favorite person? Um.. Cassie..Cassandra, I guess?
Do you have any special nicknames? Some people call me 'V' :)

New Question;
What is your favorite book?
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Favorite Food? Bacalaitos
Favorite Drink? Water
Favorite Color? Black, though it isn't counted
Favorite Season? Spring
Favorite Place To Visit? The park
Who's your favorite person? my mother, she gave me life
What is your favorite book? I grew up with harry potter

New question:
What would you like to be known/remembered for?
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

- Favorite Food? Pecan pie
- Favorite Drink? Sparkling lingonberry juice
- Favorite Color? Blue
- Favorite Place to Visit? Shikatsu-sensei’s Dojo!
- Who is your favorite person? My father
- Do you have any special nicknames? I suppose it’s Kee-chan. Ironically, it used to irritate me at first.
- What is your favorite book? Not really a book, but it is a magazine called Chiamos Monthly.
- What would you like to be known/remembered for? My band, the Cherry Thieves

New Question:
What is your favorite song(s)?
Favorite food? Madison Musgrave's chicken broth
Favorite drink? Nut whiskey
Favorite color? Crimson
Favorite place to visit? Probably the city of Zobeck
Who is your favorite person? A friend of mine named Natasha. (I might have a crush on her, who knows?)
Do you have any special nicknames? My old stage name was Cassiopeia, so I guess that counts.
What is your favorite book? Romeo and Juliet.
What would you like to be known/remembered for? My passion for music and acting.
What is your favorite song? "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins.

New question: What is something you are NOT proud of?
Foxfarer

Favorite food?: Cheesecake. I’m craving some right now.

Favorite drink?: Mint tea and water!

Favorite color?: Mint (go figure)

Favorite place to visit?: Anywhere in the mountains! I also love visiting my mom and seeing my cats.

Who is your favorite person?: My best friend Sparky! They mean a ton to me and we’ve been through thick and thin.

Do you have any special nicknames?: Not really? At least, not at the moment.

What is your favorite book?: ‘Some Kind Of Courage.’ It is an amazing book!

What would you like to be
known/remembered for?: Just for being here and for the things I plan to do.

What is your favorite song?: “Anchor” by Novo Amor

What is something you are NOT proud of?: Wooohoo a lot of things. Especially when I was younger. Something kinda recent though is my current 39 missing assignments in one of my classes that I really need to get on top of.

Next question!: What is one superpower you would wish to never have?
Foxfarer

Just realized this was preferred in IC, please ignore this message!

Edit: did not mean to reply
Hunter (played by Sunstruck)

Favorite food: Pancakes and waffles!

Favorite drink: Good ‘ol water is great for most situations!

Favorite color: Yellow or red! Both are very pretty.

Favorite place to visit: Well, now that I live full time in the Boiling Isles, I love visiting Darius and the Noceda’s house!

Who is your favorite person: Tough question! Probably Luz or Willow. Oh and Gus too! They’ve helped me with a lot, I have them to thank for making me this happy. And uh…Flapjack, too. I miss him.

Do you have any special nicknames: Not exactly, nothing special, anyway.

What is your favorite book: Cosmic Frontier! Still not over how Chief Engineer O’Bailey hasn’t revealed to Avery that he’s a clone! He needs to rip the bandaid off, it’s for the best.

What would you like to be known/remembered for: Well, I plan on making palismen in the future, so I’d like to be know for that, I suppose.

What is your favorite song: Don’t have one right now. Luz introduced me to this lady called “Beyoncé” Though! I like her songs a lot!

What is something you are NOT proud of: Well uh…A lot. Thinking my uncle was ever in the right, for one. I don’t want to talk about it. Next question, please?

What is one superpower you would wish to never have: Hmm…Probably the ability to read minds. I don’t want to intrude, after all!

Next question, what is your favorite TV show, if you have one?
Edit: oops did it wrong. I'll fix it later!

1.Favorite food: Sushi!
2.Favorite drink: Gatorade on a hot day
3.Favorite color: Twilight Blue
4.Favorite place to visit: The forest
5.Favorite person: My partner
6.Special nicknames: None
7.Favorite book: I cant remember the title sadly. I remember the book and details but :/
8.What would you like to be known/remembered for: That I tried my best, when I could.
9.What is your favorite song: The Flight Of Magorium
10.Something you're not proud of: My Anger issues
11.Superpower you wish to never have: Super hearing
12.Favorite TV show, if you have one? Arcane.

Next Question, What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing?
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

Favorite Food? Spicy Chicken Tacos
Favorite Drink? Pellegrino Sparkling Water
Favorite Color? Black
Favorite Season? Spring
Favorite Place to Visit? Yellowstone
Who is your favorite person? Laurie Harrison
Do you have any special nicknames? Sixkiller (don't ask)
What is your favorite book? The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda
What would you like to be known/remembered for? That rock carving I did out in the Arizona desert after wading too deep into Bitter Creek.
What is your favorite song(s)? Wild Eyes by Mariee Sioux.
What is something you are NOT proud of? Being a teenage alcoholic.
What is one superpower you would wish to never have? Overwhelming strength.
What is your favorite TV show? Reservation Dogs
What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? Surfing. Came to the beaches of southern California and learned how to surf, and met some great friends. Then one of them died in a surfing accident. I haven't set foot in the ocean since.

I think I captured all the previous questions.

New Question:
What is Love to you?
I love this kid too much lol, also I may add an interview version here))
Favorite food? Mac and cheese with bacon bits
Favorite drink? Ice cold water
Favorite Color? Dark Blue
Favorite Season? Winter
Favorite Place to Visit? That one lake in Nevada, I just love the scene of it when the sun is rising and when it sets!
Who is your favorite person? No <3
Do you have any special nicknames? Most others call me Shadow! And my friend has called me Nutty Buddy!
What is your favorite book? It's for sure Komi Cant Communicate by Tomohito Oda
What would you like to be known/remembered for? My kindness!
What is your favorite song(s)? I cant pick but I have a playlist of sad songs that I really like! (If you wanna know)
What is something you are NOT proud of? My past
What is one superpower you would wish to never have? Flying
What is your favorite TV show? Any FBI, secret services shows, or anything similar
What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? I used to like watching the sunset and sunrise but ever since the accident I havent really even looked at the sun at all..
What is Love to you? Love is brutal but amazing, its like doing a bad thing but for a good reason.... and I hate it, but I will always support those that fall in love

What's your favorite memory from the past?
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(Same here, I love this one too much as well)

Favorite Food? Pancakes
Favorite Drink? Blood, or Tea
Favorite Color? Magenta, Black, and Red
Favorite Season? Spring
Favorite Place To Visit? I have a lab they made specifically for genetic research and evolution of my own artificial body.
Favorite Person? Often says herself, but secretly it’s her girlfriend Keiko. she refused to comment for this question.
Any Special Nicknames? Tori was actually the nickname of my original name, Kotaro, before I temporarily died and had to resurrect myself. Came back as a woman, so it just stayed as Tori. Enemies also called me the Evolutionist and the Blood Mistress or Blood Maiden.
Favorite Book Depends, but I do love a good manga. (Don’t tell her I said this, but her favorite genre is romance. She likes Komi Can’t Communicate as well)
What would you wish to be remembered most by? My feats in science and magic, or my combat prowess. Either way, I’d be recognized as a genius, so I’d be happy.
Favorite Song? Perhaps I’d say… Maybe Just So You Know by Blacklite District.
Something you are NOT proud of? Many things, but I get over them… in one way or another.
One super power you wished you never had. Hmmm… Perhaps… I’m not sure… I’d have to think on that one…
Favorite TV Show? Not sure about that… my taste varies.
What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? Maybe… I’m not sure. I suppose.. yeah, I don’t know about that one.
What is love to you. As a scientist, I’d say a series of chemicals and electric signals shooting through your brain, but as a girlfriend and protector, I’d say it’s an amazing feeling of incredible happiness, but also great anger and sadness should something happen to that loved one.
Favorite Memory from the past Either the day I met my girlfriend, or one of the last family memories I had with both my parents.

What was your highest moment in life? Something you were proudest of doing?
Allan (played by Leighoflight)

Favorite Food? Poptarts
Favorite Drink? Cream soda
Favorite Color? mmh....Black
Favorite Season? Winter
Favorite Place To Visit? The desert
Favorite Person? My cat
Any Special Nicknames? No
Favorite Book? The war of the worlds, so stupid but amusing to read
What would you wish to be remembered most by? I'd rather not
Favorite Song? No idea...
Something you are NOT proud of? Coming here...
One super power you wished you never had? Define super power...
Favorite TV Show? I don't watch TV
What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? Flying
What is love to you? Allan.exe has stopped working
Favorite Memory from the past? My memory is not the best lately...
What was your highest moment in life? Something you were proudest of doing? I don't really remember...

Favorite animal?
Favorite Food?
Any PERFECTLY SPHERICAL FRUIT, for they can be sliced to resemble THE WANING MOON (which is my sigil •̀ᴗ-).

Favorite Drink?
A very RARE TEA that NO ONE HERE seems to carry!

Favorite Color?
The color of darkness so COMPLETE that mortal minds can scarcely COMPREHEND! I'm picturing, like, a sort of purplish-blue?

Favorite Season?
THE SEASON WHERE SHADOWS GROW LONG. THE, ERM... THE COLD ONE?

Favorite Place To Visit?
My illustrious home, where my friends and GLOW IN THE DARK STICKERS are kept!

Favorite Person?
VALDEMAR SHADOWSPUN!

Any Special Nicknames?
NYEH-HUM...! NO! None that are authorized by me, VALDEMAR! Though I suppose "Sunshine" might not be COMPLETELY terrible...

Favorite Book?
Important Personages of the Heavenly Citadel, Volume 16. A particularly enjoyable text to recite—a lot of rolled R's.

What would you wish to be remembered most by?
My accomplishments, and the MANY artistic renderings I have made of myself!

Favorite Song?
EUGHH. There is ONE PARTICULAR TAVERN SONG that has been lodged in my head like a MUSICAL THORN!

Something you are NOT proud of?
PASS.

One super power you wished you never had?
Physical perfection is TRYING at times! The exquisite form you see before you is semi-solid, and CERTAIN PEOPLE will NOT STOP THROWING COPPERS INTO MY HEAD!

Favorite TV Show?
These are NONSENSE WORDS, and I personally RESENT seeing them included in this list!

What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing?
WELLLL... I WOULD keep up with my dance practice, if I'd the space for it. AH-HEM. And the privacy.

What is love to you?
Err... when a person cares for another very deeply? And they burn a person-shaped hole into one's memory, which makes you feel WEIRD and EMPTY when you dwell on it for too long? No?

Favorite memory from the past?
Nyeheheh! I was once mistaken, QUITE UNDERSTANDABLY, for a god! Although that is associated rather CLOSELY with my LEAST FAVORITE MEMORY, so... nnnnPASS.

What was your highest moment in life?
My PERSONAL BEST is roughly forty feet airborne!

Favorite animal?
Dog? I want to say some sort of dog?

NEW QUESTION!
Do you prefer to lead or follow?
Sam (played by dizzzy)

Favorite Food? Does bubblegum count?

Favorite Drink? Banana milkshake!

Favorite Color? Pink ;)

Favorite Season? Summer (It's like spring, but less bees) and usually ice cream!

Favorite Place To Visit?
Cafe's....Just cause I like food. Also people. No stealing related reasons here.

Favorite Person? My mum and dad, I think. I'm guessing they would be, anyway.

Any Special Nicknames? Not really. Does 'ratbag' count?

Favorite Book? The one with the cata-pilla !!

What would you wish to be remembered most by? How clever I am! That no one could best my amazing wit and capable-ness! Also the tag I sprayed on a brick wall the other day. Came out real nice.

Favorite Song? That old one where they sing about lollipops. Just has a nice feeling to it.

Something you are NOT proud of? One time I was rollerskating down a freeway and veered off the edge, down into the bush. It was funny...except the crying.

One super power you wished you never had? Don't be stupid! All the superpowers are cool. I want em all!

Favorite TV Show? Bugs bunny

What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? Dunno

What is love to you? I guess, a family? Or finding a boyfriend or something? Who really cares.

Favorite memory from the past? A few favourites come to mind. But they're all a bit confusing. Hard to describe, really. The people in them keep changing.

What was your highest moment in life?
One time I scored a whole hundred bucks from some bloke's pocket!

Favorite animal? Ducks! Dogs! Horses! Know what? All of them!

Do you prefer to lead or follow? Lead of course! Who wouldn’t pick lead?

New Q: Mustard or mayo?
Zeroshiki Otsutsuki (played by SoulHeart57)

Favorite Food? “The energy and power of the strong. And watching them crumble when they realize they’ve been beaten.”

Favorite Drink? “I’d have to save a nice cup of hot chocolate.”

Favorite Color? “Teal, I’d say.”

Favorite Season? “The one with strong people in large amounts around.”

Favorite Place To Visit? “Nowhere in particular.”

Favorite Person? “Myself of course, who else would it be, foolish human?”

Any Special Nicknames? “Zero, Shiki, Type Zero, Null, and the Slayer of Hero’s! Fine majestic names if i do say so myself.”

Favorite Book? “Nothing really. i don’t read often.”

What would you wish to be remembered most by? “Simple, my immense power, and how no one could beat me!”

Favorite Song? “My theme song. Plain and simple.”

Something you are NOT proud of? “Why would there be something i wasn’t proud of? I’m the peak of artificial beings, the perfect counter to everything!”

One super power you wished you never had? “Stop the foolishness, my own power is already the greatest in existence.”

Favorite TV Show? “Not sure…”

What is something you use to do that you love, that you fell out of or just seemed to stop doing? “Umm… Nothing, I suppose.”

What is love to you? “I have no Idea, I don’t have the capability to feel love, as far as I know. My creator feared It my cloud my judgement.”

Favorite memory from the past? “The time I beat someone strong. I can’t remember, they’re too many to count.”

What was your highest moment in life? “Whenever I humble somebody in a fight. It’s so rejuvenating.”

Favorite animal? “None of them. They’re all inferior primal beings without competence.”

Do you prefer to lead or follow? “Lead, obviously. As if someone of my stature would follow.”

Mustard or mayo? “What… what are those?”

New Question! “What is your greeting joy in life?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Answer questions, Leave a question. (game)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus