Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi I am Tea and I like to have peaceful mostly nonviolent roleplays
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hello Tea, Welcome to RPR! I hope you are doing well, and if you want to rp or just talk i'm always available to PM! :)
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I love your name, it's so cute. XD I really like tea. :P Do you, or is it just for the joke?
(If so, what's your favorite type of tea?)

If you wanna play some cool domestic RPs, they shouldn't be too hard to find. I myself am practicing soft, comfy scenes lately, so if you want any Group suggestions I might be able to recommend some for you. :P
If you wanna chat, also, feel free to message me! I like books, movies, anime and manga, tea with sugar, and well written fanfiction! I also love plants and animals and art. Piano music is some of my favorite, but I also like to listen to violin and other stringed instruments! Pleased to meet you.

If you have any problems, there are mods and a Help Forum just a few clicks away! The dropdown menu is very handy. Have a great time! Follow the rules! And enjoy playing your favorite characters with your heart, mind, and typing skillz. Bye bye! See ya around! :) :) :) πŸ’πŸŒΏ <3 🌻 <3 🌹 <3 🌼🌷🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌺🌾
welcome.... hope you feel safe here.. if any bug reports just contact the mods and they well help you if you encounter 1
Welcome to RPR!
Hello there and welcome to RpR!
It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your day!
Take care and stay safe always!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi tea. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello Tea! Welcome to RPR!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus