Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Fun Survey

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Quote:
I am also worried about eagles sweeping up my cat from the sky when I let them on my porch. Because thats something that happens to small animals out here apparently.

😼😼😼!

Wow! That's....interesting... It will probably be the most interesting thing I learn today. Maybe this week. Because...wh wh whaaaa?

But I guess it makes sense. I'm envisioning a market for cat vests with huge, eagle deterring spikes on the back!

These exist!. (Looks like they are marketing toward small dogs, but no reason you couldn't put one on a cat!

yellow_12f648cb-a4c7-4610-84a0-2996e59ea609_large.png
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Quote:
I am also worried about eagles sweeping up my cat from the sky when I let them on my porch. Because thats something that happens to small animals out here apparently.

😼😼😼!

Wow! That's....interesting... It will probably be the most interesting thing I learn today. Maybe this week. Because...wh wh whaaaa?

But I guess it makes sense. I'm envisioning a market for cat vests with huge, eagle deterring spikes on the back!

These exist!. (Looks like they are marketing toward small dogs, but no reason you couldn't put one on a cat!

yellow_12f648cb-a4c7-4610-84a0-2996e59ea609_large.png

Hahahahaha! That's amazing. Darn, there goes my get rich quick scheme! Lol kidding kidding. I'm glad to know they exist. Maybe Mipps will buy one. Lmao!
1. What time is it right now?

18.02 (6.02 PM for to 12-hour friends)

2. What is the most important thing you got done today?

I finished editing several videos for my aerial students, as well as a group video assignment for my online physics classes.

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)?

I took the dreaded uniTest (college application test)

4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately?

Off-line (ish): A friend from high school, who has helped me through a break-up as well as my isolation

Online: Juls :)

5. Do you worry about anything in particular?

I have a lot of changes going on, that keeps me from planning anything after August 31st... The lack of planning possibilites make me a little uneasy

6. Do you have an interesting hobby?

I crochet a lot! I've also been baking and cooking quite a bit.

7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week?

Heck. Yes.

8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion?

I don't really know... I think maybe either Russian, French or Irish

9. What's a song that gets you energetic?

Livin' La Vida Loca

Careless Whisper (both by Seether and George Michael)

10. Where's the last place you went?

A stroll through the woods

11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full?

Half full - room for plenty of potential!
Novus

Oh, what fun.

1. What time is it right now? 8:31 PM
2. What is the most important thing you got done today? This is the most productive day I've had in weeks, actually! It's a toss-up between starting a trans-journey vlog (it's important to me), getting my medication rearranged, and starting the process to re-enroll in the fall semester. I also got off of my depressed ass and cleaned the house and did some cooking. Big day!
3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)? Rewarding? Ehhh, pretty much all of it, but I'd say the whole starting a video diary to document my trans journey.
4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? My good friend, Jess.
5. Do you worry about anything in particular? Honestly, I worry about my mental health right now. With the quarantine, it's been abysmal, and I'm terrified that I will snap again and will have to be institutionalized.
6. Do you have an interesting hobby? Other than roleplaying, I make polyhedral dice.
7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week? Wassat?
8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion? A coherent one.
9. What's a song that gets you energetic? Kitty Hawk (the remix one, something Science something) by KI: Theory. Gets me pumped af
10. Where's the last place you went? Like, outside of the house? Hy-Vee
11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? I need topped off.
1. What time is it right now? 8:14am
2. What is the most important thing you got done today? i just woke up but yesterday I started my dreaded assignment! i have to analyze a rap album
3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it’s early?) maybe replying to two roleplays? i always love reading the replies i get
4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? i made a friend about a week or two ago and i’ve really been enjoying talking to her
5. Do you worry about anything in particular? getting my school work done in time as well as doing it well enough and an upcoming exam
6. Do you have an interesting hobby? i roleplay, crochet and play the sims - i also watch quite the amount of tv shows, so i can always recommend something :P
7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week? i don’t really participate in it, so not really?
8. What’s the sexist accent, in your opinion? irish. i can’t explain why
9. What’s a song that gets you energetic? the entire voulez-vous album by abba, 3am, i hate everybody and don’t play by halsey, the album cuz i love you by lizzo, fandom by waterparks and the list goes on
10. Where’s the last place you went? a garden center
11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? half full because the liquid fills half of the glass,, you wouldn’t say that “i emptied half of your glass by pouring water in it”, you’d say “i filled half of your glass with water”, you know?
16:45 (ish)

I actually got a lot of super important stuff done today, although all of it related to work. But my boss would probably say that me picking up my new work laptop was the most important.

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)?
Nothing comes to mind, really.

My friends, especially when we "go out for coffee" on Skype.

I recently started a new assignment for another office, helping them out to free up some hands. I worry that I might be doing something new, because it's uncharted territory. But that's rather natural, I think.

Most of my hobbies are on standby, due to the virus. With that being said, I taught myself how to crochet during the quarantine.

Somewhat. I feel like I always miss out on much of the activities, because most of the shenanigans take place when I sleep. But it's always cool with events here!

Truly no preference.

I don't know, actually! I guess it depends on the timing.

The post office.

Half empty at this point, but mostly because I'm tired and snackish, and it makes me a little cranky.

16:25 (at time of starting)

Got a couple of RP replies in. Still currently really far behind on RP, though, and don't have the motivation to do more than a couple of replies per day... which isn't great when I have over 10 RPs currently going.

See above, I guess.

Don't really talk to anyone regularly atm

Right now? Death... perception of time speeding up... growing older... pretty heavy stuff.

Piano.

Too shy really for community events.

Don't know. I don't really have a concept of 'sexy'.

Not really thought about it, really.

ATM in the neighbouring district. Because it's the only one I know of with easy parking, and quicker to get to by motorcycle than walking to closer ones. Plus it's easier to social distance on a bike than on foot.

I guess I'm more of a half empty person, really. I have a history of depression. And whilst it's still very much a 'history', I'm still pretty pessimistic.

8:47

Blender tutorial. Worked on my car 3d model.

Uh. Eh. Um. Ehrm. Uh. Spamming people with cuties I guess...?

...Hrm. Yeah, no, I've got no-one. Somehow working causes everyone to be busy, and not working causes them to be even busier. Who knew.

...You got all day?

3d modeling I guess.

Meh.

8. What's the coolestaccent, in your opinion?

howaboutno
I could say what accent I just like though. In which case australian accents are cool.

I could spend all day listing songs off but easiest bet would be "Los! Los! Los!" (Youjo Senki ending song) or "Death March" (Motionless in white). I'll add in "Fly" (We as Human) for good measure too though.

Uh.... Does the kitchen count? I havent been outside in like a week.

"Your glass is half, his glass is full, my glass is empty
If your running short of not enough, then I've got plenty"
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:

12:32 PM

Probably getting a job application filled out online. I know the covid19 is going on, but papa (grandpa) wants to get me stable. It's not easy with gran gone now, and he knows I have a cellphone bill to pay.

Good for you :) Yeah, bills. Those darn, annoying things. Lol

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fun Survey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus