Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Fun Survey

1. What time is it right now?

7:41 AM

2. What is the most important thing you got done today?

Probably getting my mom up. It's a small, repetitive thing, but it's very important and probably the most important thing.

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)?

I wrote two (short) chapters of an original story.

4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately?

This girl from Canada who seems to have a good heart and writes fanfiction that I like.

5. Do you worry about anything in particular?

I know most people are worrying about Coronavirus, but for some reason I don't...much. I worry more about my car breaking down. It idles really rough. Freaks me out.

6. Do you have an interesting hobby?

Of course, we all have roleplay, and that's already an interesting hobby, but I also...let's see...I play clarinet. Sorta. I tried to make ASMR videos once. Lmao! I don't knit or anything. But I can sew a hem if I have to.

7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week?

Yes.

8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion?

An Irish accent

9. What's a song that gets you energetic?

I Get Knocked Down ( that song by a band that has a funny name...Chumbawumba? Something like that. I LOVE that song!)

10. Where's the last place you went?

Jack in the Box

11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full?

If it's my glass, it's probably half full of soda.

Enjoy, kiddos!
1. What time is it right now? 9:20 PM

2. What is the most important thing you got done today? Exercise. Due to quarantine, I have enough time to take care of my body.

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)? Finished a fanart. Still making more.

4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? I haven't talked much to people. I talk to my fam, but that's like every day. There's my boyfriend, but we haven't talked much since quarantine. His internet sucks very often. I RP with some people, but that's RP. I don't really talk to them. I guess I just enjoy talking to myself. That sounds lonely.

5. Do you worry about anything in particular? I worry about the Corona Virus affecting my family, friends and loved ones. I also worry about the quarantine--that it might actually extend. I also worry about my emotional instability. It's getting worse and it's hurting me every day.

6. Do you have an interesting hobby? Drawwwwwww...

7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week? Yes.

8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion? Eeehhhhh... Silence.

9. What's a song that gets you energetic? Back to Beautiful by Sophia Carson

10. Where's the last place you went? Before quarantine? A mall?

11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? I don't have a glass. Only a bottle.
Rogue-Scribe

11:33PM

Cleaned up the Kitchen

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)?

Got mostly caught up on my RP replies

My wife

My family. I hope they stay healthy.

Story writing and roleplaying

Sure

Eastern European accented English

Can You Hear Me Knocking by the Rolling Stones.

Grocery Store

Don't matter. It will be completely empty in short order.

9:39 AM

I finally finished up one of the drawings I put aside for a while. Not too big of an accomplishment, but it has a pup-pup in it, so I'm rather pleased! :)

I created a handful of characters, and I'm thinking about bringing them onto RPR.

Definitely one of my colleagues. They have so many dad jokes! :D

I'm not exactly worried about the virus itself ( though, I do tend to get anxious about the situation sometimes ), but I'm more concerned with how everyone else is doing.

I strum the guitar every now and then. Maybe write a song, too.

Yup!

A French accent

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance ( Or Almost There by Anika Noni Rose. Y'know, Disney stuff. ;) )

The local grocery store

Well, that depends! If it's being poured into, then half full! If someone's drinking it, then half empty!

Helped mum with some worksheets for her students.

Found the energy to reply to this rp yesterday.

This guy on Tinder. We seem to have so many things in common, he is smart and funny? It all sounds too good to be true.

How my uni exams will go. I already had one video call exam. That's just 1/8. I'm so anxious.

Is writing considered interesting enough? (Probably a dumb question to be asked in a roleplaying/writing community lol)

Yeah, I don't usually participate, but it's very cool to observe.

Any with the right voice.

Breathe by Years & Years

My university 6 weeks ago.

Depends on your perspective. If you see someone pour half of it out, then half empty and so on. But if I saw it, unmoving on the table, I would say half full.

(These questions were fun!! Nice distraction. Thanks!!!)
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

((I'm really enjoying reading these answers so far. I'm like...oh look, people with good senses of humor. I love it.))
Mipps

9:02 am

I fed the furbabies and made myself coffee

I.... made myself coffee xD actually folded my laundry and cleaned up some personal spaces to feel less cluttered.

Chuck, Ramika, Morrigan; they are like my online best friends. Of course, my Husband who is currently in another state.

I am worried about a national food shortage right now as I was warned by my family that some production factories recently shut down; and I worry about my husband because he is Active Navy and currently not home with me during everything.
I am also worried about eagles sweeping up my cat from the sky when I let them on my porch. Because thats something that happens to small animals out here apparently.

I digitally paint, I do house work + yard work. Obviously I roleplay too.

Yes, this is my first one even though I have had an account for like all of them xD

ahhh English, Australian, Irish, German, Russian... I am not terribly picky I am just not a big fan of the American variety or Spanish accents (But I'll take those too)

Fellin' Good; I like the Muse rendition but I also have a more dubstep mix. Love this song. Always makes me feel great.

The pet store for the pets foods

I think this is pee.
MasterWinter

12:32 PM

Probably getting a job application filled out online. I know the covid19 is going on, but papa (grandpa) wants to get me stable. It's not easy with gran gone now, and he knows I have a cellphone bill to pay.

I don't believe there is anything I consider rewarding, at least not now.

My bff Krispythekritter (of course) when she's able to be on and not "dead" from work, also Gena who constantly helps keep my head on, and others who have the time.

Yes. And personally I'd like to not talk about them. At least not now, thanks.

Define "interesting". I role play, I mean hence why I'm here. I used to do a lot of story writing when I was younger. Can't seem to get into that anymore. I play on my PS Vita (need a new one, but not having to buy from eBay or some nonsense like that). I try to play MMO's, but none of them hold my interest long (or if they do hold my interest, I get bored quickly due to how much money you have to spend to win, plus things go unbalanced and get boring). I read. I listen to music. I watch random YouTube vids. Nothing really "interesting".

If there was little to no lag, maybe. But with the most likely lag, which I know happens, I'll probably just participate enough to earn a cake icon and call it good.

British & Scottish hands down

Gets me energetic? Uh...None really, that I know of.

To the great grandparents house to check on them, make sure they were okay and or needed anything. My great gran is legally blind, and has advance dementia. Her husband, Papa John, is not doing well himself either. Two very elderly people in declining health, and Papa John having to do a lot since his wife is blind.

I don't know...?

1:38PM

Got out of bed.

What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)?

Yesterday I decided that since they don't make the rainbow dress I want in my size and don't plan on it, I am going to make one myself. ^-^

A flower of a person, a bug of a person and a dumplin' of a person. They all know who they are.

Getting older. I have a big 'I'll wake up in 10 years at 33 and have done nothing and have nothing.' fear.

Other than RP... Not really. Writing takes up most of my time. I suppose art!

Are you looking forward to EPIC week?

Yes, I really need the interaction and fun.

I'm a HUGE dork so I find Wisconsin accents incredibly cute and attractive. If I had to pick the utmost 'sexy' I think I'd chose southern, Texas/Arizona/Utah areas probably. ...buttt... French accents are also *chef kiss* I like accents in general.

'Magic!' By B.o.B

Meijer (grocery store)

Depends. If I drank the other half, half empty. If I poured it in, half full.
1:03 PM.

Remembered to take my medication.

I started writing a new chapter of my fanfiction. Slowly but surely, I'm making progress. I'm also trying to work up the courage to ask someone to beta read it.

My fiancée, of course, but also my online friends, particularly the DM of my D&D group.

That's my secret, Captain. I'm always worried about everything.

Aside from writing and RPing? I play a lot of D&D.

I've never actually participated in EPIC week, though I've been here for it before. Last time around, I was too busy to participate. This time around, I might think about doing it. I'm not sure. It seems like it might take more effort than I have the energy to expend right now.

I don't find anything sexy, accents or otherwise. There are a few accents I like the sound of, but I'm not sure where those accents are from, to be honest.

Lately? "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" by My Chemical Romance.

I can hardly remember. It's been weeks since I left the house. Maybe Walmart?

I try not to be, but I tend to be a glass half empty sort of person.
1. What time is it right now? 1:18 pm

2. What is the most important thing you got done today? Fed my cat and took my meds

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early) Worked on a group project for college

4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? My four best friends

5. Do you worry about anything in particular? My recently diagnosed chronic illness

6. Do you have an interesting hobby? Raiper fighting, though that's on hold right now. Otherwise I have been sewing medieval clothing.

7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week? Yes I have never been here for one yet.

8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion? Love a french or russian accent

9. What's a song that gets you energetic? Wrong 'em Boyo - The Clash

10. Where's the last place you went? The hospital(nearly three weeks ago)

11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? Half full

20:36

Watch several educational videos on various topics!

I drew and started on various art projects I have right now.

Lucidus, Mercy and another friend I know in real life ^^

I'm kind of worried if I would be able to continue with my study plans according to schedule.

The piano! I have been learning several new songs and I think I've made a lot of progress on Flower Dance after three months of practice ^^

Yepp

I don't know if there is an accent I find sexy, but Canadian accent is kind of pleasant I think.

Kill this Love by BlackPink XD

Sainsbury ;w;

Half empty XD

That was fun!

7:12 PM

Got the household budget up to date. Fun times! (Seriously... I'm a nerd like that!)

Set up two Earthboxes with cucumbers and transplanted my tomato starts into slightly larger containers. Gonna be a good garden year!

My dog. He always agrees with me. Also have been making an effort to call my mom and sister more often, though when everyone's been stuck at home, the conversations can begin to circle quickly.

Starting to worry about civil unrest. We're in a mini TEOTWAWKI scenario now. Can the fragile center hold?

I run Agility with my dog. He loves it, it's good exercise for both of us, and we get to earn titles and ribbons!

gl-1430026-1581396033.png

Other than that, I raise chickens and like to garden.

Yep!

Australian

Friends in Low Places

Tractor Supply

Usually half full, but sometimes...

c54da7cf83002a15b5c32615cc738f05.jpg

3:50 AM

Oh goodness... bringing out the difficult questions early are we? Probably making dinner honestly.

I decided to finally make an official profile for my newer character even though it's still a work in progress. So far it's looking good. I've also decided to come back to RPR today. I don't know if that's rewarding, time will tell.

A lot of people, sadly enough none of them are on here (yet, I'll try to lure them here eventually).

I worry about one of my closest friends that lives in Italy. I also worry that my time away in which I've locked myself in my own personal bubble will affect the friendships and relationships that I have and that many people won't be too excited about talking to me again.

Eh... no. Not aside from roleplay and writing like many others here.

Yes. I hope I'll be able to get more involved than last year.

Tough choice between Spanish and Italian. I still think Spanish is the best though.

OM*G - Hello (the nightcore version is... something else too Cx)

I don't recall, I've been inside for so long (2 months now). I think probably the grocery store before lockdown

Depends. If it's water then probably half full, if it's my favorite liquor or beer then it's now entirely empty.

HibariHaru013 wrote:
1. What time is it right now? 9:20 PM

2. What is the most important thing you got done today? Exercise. Due to quarantine, I have enough time to take care of my body.

There's one of those silver linings/counterintuitive good side effects of Coronavirus that a friend and I have been talking about. Well, that's good.

Quote:

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early)? Finished a fanart. Still making more.

Nice.

Quote:
4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? I haven't talked much to people. I talk to my fam, but that's like every day. There's my boyfriend, but we haven't talked much since quarantine. His internet sucks very often. I RP with some people, but that's RP. I don't really talk to them. I guess I just enjoy talking to myself. That sounds lonely.

Aw...haha. <3 I think family counts, especially since we're often getting to see more of them than usual. Well, provided that talking to them is enjoyable. Talking to yourself hehe...who doesn't do that? I know I do.

Quote:
5. Do you worry about anything in particular? I worry about the Corona Virus affecting my family, friends and loved ones. I also worry about the quarantine--that it might actually extend. I also worry about my emotional instability. It's getting worse and it's hurting me every day.

*hugs*

Quote:
8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion? Eeehhhhh... Silence.

Lol. I like your answer. It's honest.

Quote:
11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? I don't have a glass. Only a bottle.

Haha... amusing.

Shadow-Ranger wrote:

Eastern European accented English

Mmmmm. I see, I see. (I love how specific that is.) I agree, a little Slavic twist is attractive. 😍

Quote:

Can You Hear Me Knocking by the Rolling Stones.

Good choice.

Quote:

Grocery Store

Me too.

Quote:

Don't matter. It will be completely empty in short order.

Haha

KingOfDorks wrote:
2. What is the most important thing you got done today?[/i]

I finally finished up one of the drawings I put aside for a while. Not too big of an accomplishment, but it has a pup-pup in it, so I'm rather pleased! :)

FIRST OF ALL...I love your name. Secondly...that's nice about the drawing.

Quote:

I created a handful of characters, and I'm thinking about bringing them onto RPR.

Woot.

Quote:

Definitely one of my colleagues. They have so many dad jokes! :D

Awwwwwww....that's cute! Dad jokes

Quote:

I strum the guitar every now and then. Maybe write a song, too.

Oh. Is that right? Interesting.
Quote:

Yup!

:-D

Quote:

A French accent

Ah yes...the classic French accent. It's hard to argue with that one! Bonne pensée...mon amie!

Quote:

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance ( Or Almost There by Anika Noni Rose. Y'know, Disney stuff. ;) )

Indeed. Disney is definitely an energizing thing!

Quote:

The local grocery store

Same here.

Quote:

Well, that depends! If it's being poured into, then half full! If someone's drinking it, then half empty!

Ah yes! The practical answer.

The...writery answer. Which considers the context of the situation and what action the words are being used to show. I'll take that. :) And the answer that conveniently sidesteps the optimist/pessimist judgement!

Touche...touche...mon amie!

(Ha! Look at me...you've got me still speaking French.)

Au revoir...
This is my return to RPR! Hopefully, I can maintain it with what's been going on.

1. What time is it right now? 10:53 AM

2. What is the most important thing you got done today? I'm working from home, which is difficult in my job.

3. What is the most rewarding thing you did today (or yesterday, if it's early) Making dinner yesterday

4. Who do you enjoy talking with a lot lately? My husband (then again, I always do)

5. Do you worry about anything in particular? Everything

6. Do you have an interesting hobby? League of Legends and World of Warcraft

7. Are you looking forward to EPIC week? When is it this year?

8. What's the sexiest accent, in your opinion? I don't know.

9. What's a song that gets you energetic? A lot of them, actually. Too many to list.

10. Where's the last place you went? Grocery shopping a few days ago

11. Is the proverbial glass half empty or half full? Half full, I guess

Wixiany wrote:

Ah yes, 24 hour time. That thing that most countries use, but that the United States still only uses in the military or for clocking in and out at work. Lol! And then I think a lot of of us still have to count from 12...like... *holds up fingers for each number* (says in my head): "Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen" *has four fingers up* "Oh, it's 4:24!" ;) Or maybe it's just me...

Wixiany wrote:

Helped mum with some worksheets for her students.

Well, that's neat. I'll bet your mom is happy to have the help. Been there, done that.

Wixiany wrote:

Found the energy to reply to this rp yesterday.

I relate.

Wixiany wrote:

This guy on Tinder. We seem to have so many things in common, he is smart and funny? It all sounds too good to be true.

Oh reeeally? Interesting... Well it's wise to be cautious and hopefully it turns out to be true. :) Fun...

Wixiany wrote:

How my uni exams will go. I already had one video call exam. That's just 1/8. I'm so anxious.

Understandable. Knowing you, I think you'll do well. :)

Wixiany wrote:

Is writing considered interesting enough? (Probably a dumb question to be asked in a roleplaying/writing community lol)

Writing counts! Not everyone who roleplays writes in addition to roleplaying. I guess what makes a hobby interesting is that not everyone does it. That's why if someone said, "watching TV" is an interesting hobby, I might disagree. Because almost everyone watches that (or it's internet equivalent.) But not everyone writes, and so--at least to me-- writing is an interesting hobby. But I think I'll defer to the people answering the survey to figure out what's interesting to them. That's a safer bet.

Not a dumb question at all, my dear! Because, like, a bunch of people seem to also not think writing counts--writing toootally counts. I guess I just didn't want everyone just to say roleplaying, since everyone's answer would then be the same.

Sorry -- I WAY overexplained that. But that's what I do. ;)

Wixiany wrote:

Yeah, I don't usually participate, but it's very cool to observe.

Lol! Yes--people get all hyper.

Wixiany wrote:

Any with the right voice.

*nods*

Wixiany wrote:

Depends on your perspective. If you see someone pour half of it out, then half empty and so on. But if I saw it, unmoving on the table, I would say half full.

Optimism in the end.

(These questions were fun!! Nice distraction. Thanks!!!)[/quote]

You're welcome, Wixany! I'm glad you enjoyed them! Good luck on all your exams, not that you need it! :)

Mipps wrote:

I fed the furbabies and made myself coffee

I.... made myself coffee xD actually folded my laundry and cleaned up some personal spaces to feel less cluttered.

Lol. It's amusing how coffee can be both the most important and the most rewarding things.

No but yeah, less clutter is rewarding. For sure.

Quote:

Chuck, Ramika, Morrigan; they are like my online best friends. Of course, my Husband who is currently in another state.

Indeed, a delightful bunch!

Quote:

I am worried about a national food shortage right now as I was warned by my family that some production factories recently shut down;

Wh-what? Uh-oh. I hadn't heard about that. Thank you for the 411. Hopefully these places will get their acts together and...like...get some backup workers trained quickly or something. I am guessing they are closing because of worker shortages?

Quote:
and I worry about my husband because he is Active Navy and currently not home with me during everything.

💗

Quote:
I am also worried about eagles sweeping up my cat from the sky when I let them on my porch. Because thats something that happens to small animals out here apparently.

😮😮😮!

Wow! That's....interesting... It will probably be the most interesting thing I learn today. Maybe this week. Because...wh wh whaaaa?

But I guess it makes sense. I'm envisioning a market for cat vests with huge, eagle deterring spikes on the back!

Quote:

I digitally paint, I do house work + yard work. Obviously I roleplay too.

Yep. That's the main one I figured you would say, and you really got skillz.

Quote:

ahhh English, Australian, Irish, German, Russian... I am not terribly picky I am just not a big fan of the American variety or Spanish accents (But I'll take those too)

Lol. Gimme alllll the accents, she says. All of them! Mwahahahaha.

Okay that's not exactly what you said, but that's how I pictured it.

Quote:

Fellin' Good; I like the Muse rendition but I also have a more dubstep mix. Love this song. Always makes me feel great.

Neat.

Quote:
The pet store for the pets foods

*Nods*

Quote:

I think this is pee.

Lmao! Favorite answer so far. Even if I also made a disgusted face. But totally didn't see that coming! Well played, well played.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fun Survey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus