Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for rp partners!

589640bc0970bdc66a1a18b447ab322f.gif

Hello everybody
Here I am with a new post.
I am open for roleplaying again!

I am searching for a partner who:
Can write in paragraphs, semi lit or in between that!
Can communicate with me about the story.

About me:
I can write up to 3 paragrahps! (more when I like the rp alot!)
I like the genres Fantasy, Sci fi, Modern and Historic. (but I would be willing to try other genres as well!)

My rules:

No smut, erotica or sex!
No metagaming, powerplaying or godmodding.
And no oneliners.

If you would like to rp with me you can shoot me a pm or leave a message here.
Thought this was cool so Why not roleplay with you :)
I'd be up for a roleplay.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

GamerPosy wrote:
I'd be up for a roleplay.

I don’t see much information in your profile, could you tell me a bit more about your playing style and stuff like that
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
GamerPosy wrote:
I'd be up for a roleplay.

I don’t see much information in your profile, could you tell me a bit more about your playing style and stuff like that

I like fandoms, fantasy and modern. I use both canon characters and OCs. I write a few sentences at a time, and write mostly in third person past tense.
I think I could be a good rp partner. I'm open to any and all genres except horror, I don't do smut or anything in detail (I actually get queasy and nervous with that kind of thought so I avoid it) but I typically write in third person past tense and I can easy give a paragraph at a dead spot, four sentences minimum. I have done up to about either paragraphs in a single reply at detailed scenes. I can adapt to any situation and I am very detailed! My characters are not set in stone as I use them for different universes and storylines as they are bases I used like a doll and use the story to build up their story. Let me know if you'd be interested?
hii!! i'm totally down to roleplay if you're still open! i write at least two paragraphs in the third person past tense for all my responses and i have a few plot ideas(you can check out my forum on looking for RP titled prompt dump if you wanna use one of those) :)
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

vlpingree wrote:
hii!! i'm totally down to roleplay if you're still open! i write at least two paragraphs in the third person past tense for all my responses and i have a few plot ideas(you can check out my forum on looking for RP titled prompt dump if you wanna use one of those) :)

I’d like to to with you as well! I checked your forum and I love royal rps as well, sent me a pm.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Open again!
Shoot me a message.
I'd be down for a roleplay! I like to write atleast a paragraph and I try to write more but I'm not very experienced with writing yet. I enjoy midieval, fantasy, and maybe sci fi depending on the roleplay. I would love to use a character that's in the making. He's gonna be a botanist, alchemist thing. He understands plants and how to mix them to make poisons and potions. Not much of a fighter but can definetl y be helpful to making others more powerful.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
I'd be down for a roleplay! I like to write atleast a paragraph and I try to write more but I'm not very experienced with writing yet. I enjoy midieval, fantasy, and maybe sci fi depending on the roleplay. I would love to use a character that's in the making. He's gonna be a botanist, alchemist thing. He understands plants and how to mix them to make poisons and potions. Not much of a fighter but can definetl y be helpful to making others more powerful.

Send me a message
alrighty! thanks!
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Opening this again!
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Still more people needed! Would like to do some worldbuilding or something royal
I could give things the college try, although I am mildly concerned that we may clash tonally. Please feel free to peruse my characters and send me a message if you find anything interesting.
Hello! Are you still looking for an additional rp partner?

I have a variety of characters, but haven't built the time to add them in. Which characters do you prefer? Also are you okay with me sticking to simple paragraph posts? I haven't really done multi-para posts before.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Rp idea Here a rp idea of me which I'd like to do.
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Le bump
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Le bump!

I am back open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for rp partners!

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus