Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi there! I'm TheLoveableDestroyer, Lovely for short. I'm new here, and it's a bit overweilming... But still try my best to have fun!
I do have a bit of RP experience, and I tend to enjoy light-hearted adventure and battle. I hope to make some new pals and have fun!
(please excuse my slow replies, it's a bit hard to type on a keypad.)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
TheLovableDestroyer Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:

Thanks! But, er... What exactly is epic week?
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around on the site willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
:star: heya welcome to rpr
hey it's cool welcome
heya welcome :star:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a fantastic time here! :)
There are plenty of fun RPs to play, and you can even make your own!

I know it can get overwhelming, haha.
You can take it as slowly as you like, or dive right in- personally, I found it was a lot to take in at first, even for a couple of weeks, but if you explore at your own pace it's pretty easy. And there are lots of friendly conversations to be had, so look forward to that if you like to chat! ;)
The dropdown menu is very handy, and includes a Help section which is very extensive, and a Find RP directory which is great, and lots of mini-dropdowns with fun things. :P
If you want to chat or ask a question that doesn't exactly seem like a mod-type question (what's the best color for my witch character's hair? I feel glum about quarantine and want an ASMR video to cheer me up, where can I find one?) You can ask in the Smalltalk forum or feel free to send me a message! I like to chat on occasion, and occasion is usually at least every four days. Hahaha. I'm on the site a lot...
Anyway! There are hundreds of RPs to play around with, and plenty of forums to look through and participate in, and lots of groups for support and consideration and conversation of all sorts of subjects. It's a regular RP circus! ;) The mods are very nice and helpful and the community is lovely as a whole, so I hope you'll enjoy becoming a member.

That's about it from me! Follow the rules, enjoy the site, and have a good time! Nothing loke good clean fun. Bye bye! :) 🌼🌳🌹 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌴🌸🌲
Mipps

TheLovableDestroyer wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Epid week is like RPR's birthday! the site runs a big story campaign with lots of puzzles and games that everyone works together on to unlock site wide prizes like new templates/styles.

You can learn more about it here where there is a cool documentery on it. the rest they are doing "plot reviews" in the site news feed
Hiya, welcome to rpr!

I hope you make all the friends and awesome characters! <3
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!

See you around!

See you around!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Mipps wrote:
TheLovableDestroyer wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Epid week is like RPR's birthday! the site runs a big story campaign with lots of puzzles and games that everyone works together on to unlock site wide prizes like new templates/styles.

You can learn more about it here where there is a cool documentery on it. the rest they are doing "plot reviews" in the site news feed
Thanks! I've been read those recently.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :3
Lmao I understand ! I ha e the same problem which is why I use my tablet Lmao . But anyways welcome! Hope u have fun!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus