Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hey there! Welcome to RPR! It can be overwhelming for a bit, but you get used to it after a while. As someone said before, there are awesome people here who will answer your questions if you have any. Enjoy your stay!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Welcome, Lovely! You've arrived just in time for the best event of the year, Epic Week!! Taking part is the best way to engage with the community, and you'll probably find some great RP too :)
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Hello, Lovely, and welcome to the RPR! It's so good to have you here!!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Greetings!

You've chosen a great week to join. We're celebrating Epic Week. Check it out! It's a great place to make friends.
TheLovableDestroyer wrote:
Hi there! I'm TheLoveableDestroyer, Lovely for short. I'm new here, and it's a bit overweilming... But still try my best to have fun!
I do have a bit of RP experience, and I tend to enjoy light-hearted adventure and battle. I hope to make some new pals and have fun!
(please excuse my slow replies, it's a bit hard to type on a keypad.)

Hello! I'm glad you could join us here! :) We are a great community! Feel free to PM or send a friend request! I love making new friends! :)
Welcome to the RPR! It takes a bit of getting used to with all the options available, no doubt, but trust me pretty soon you're gonna feel right at home. And don't fret- lots of us take our time on replies, and with a great community there seems to be a lot of patience <3
Hello and welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus