Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Want to make friends

Heya!

I really love SAO, I've seen all the anime, read all the light novels and own all the games (I'm a nerd!). I have also written my share of fanfiction for SAO (which I hide somewhere in a folder on my computer because I don't post it anywhere xD)! I hope you find you're own Alice, Asuna, Klein or the like to write with here and develop wonderful and amazing stories within the continuity you enjoy RPing in.

Good luck to you and your Role Play endeavors and welcome to RPR!
ayye kirito
welcome to rpr, good luck finding some rp and i hope you have fun making pals
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hi and welcome to RPR! I myself like a variety of games and come from a background of system type games like D&D. I prefer to do games with rule systems in person or on sites such as Roll20.net . Here I run a free-form modern drama game set in the year 1982.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the cozy family :) I do hope you like it here and that you find some good partners to RP with :D
Welcome to RPR! I'm afraid it's been awhile since I've actually done any RP, so I don't really have much to talk about on that front. ^^;

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Welcome Kirito!
You came during a good month! The month of epic! There's lots of busy bodies browsing the Events tabs and partaking in the fun. That aside, I roleplay occasionally here on rpr as well as discord! I also play D&D on roll20.net ! The search feature will allow you to find groups and users with themes similar to what you're looking for!

I think you'll fit right in!
Hello and welcome to our wonderful site! <3

As already mentioned by other wonderful people, there are plenty of ways to get started on this site; both with masking friends and finding roleplays.

I’d recommend checking out some of the games on the ‘Forum Games’ page. There’s always something fun going on over there!

If you ever wanna chat, or have any questions, feel free to contact me! :)
Welcome Kirito!
It's nice to see someone else familiar with SAO. :)

I hope you enjoy your time on RPR.
And don't worry: you won't be trapped here.

Maybe....
XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Want to make friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus