Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hello and welcome my dear! well whatever you are here to do it's nice to see you!
Shy Massacre wrote:
Hello there, I am Shy Massacre. I am here to well.. I'm not really sure but here's to something new! Let's be friends?
Hi! & welcome! I'd love to be friends. Feel free to PM me. :)
Shy Massacre wrote:
Hello there, I am Shy Massacre. I am here to well.. I'm not really sure but here's to something new! Let's be friends?
Hi! & welcome! I'd love to be friends. Feel free to PM me. :)
good evening rprepository, its ya boi, mittens
Hello! Welcome to RPR! ^^
hey there shy massacre, welcome to rpr!
happy writing and cheers to making new friends
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome aboard! This is the perfect time to jump in with Epic Week going on. That would be a great place to get started and involved with the community.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the cozy family :) I do hope you like it here :D
Welcome! Quite the name you've got!

May I ask why you're posting your intro under an anonymous character profile? You don't have to answer, mind you, I'm just curious. ^^
Hello!

Welcome to our lovely site.

What genres do you prefer to explore when you roleplay? There are groups for most of them, and even more single-players who love to play!

If you ever want to chat, or if you need a hand with anything, do reach out and shoot me a PM :D
source.gif
Welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!! I hope you really like it here!
WelchsGrapeJuice

Greetings friend, and welcome to RPR!
Shy Massacre wrote:

Welcome! I would love to get to know you better and maybe even write some neat stories with you :) Feel free to send me a friend request :D I always enjoy role play and creating new stories and characters.

If you are looking for something specific you can always hop over to the looking for RP forums :D

I hope you make lots of friends here and find wonderful RP partners like I have :3
Hi Shy Massacre!

Welcome to RPR. Thanks for coming to check out our community.

There are a lot of things to do from games, to roleplaying, to arts and crafts.
Right now we are having our Epic Week which is a lot of fun.
Feel free to join us :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus