Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

WelchsGrapeJuice

Welcome to RPR, friend!
Welcome to RPR! I hope it's an awesome experience for you!
Hewwo!! Welcome to rpr!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!! If you are ever interested in a roleplay, just pm me!!
Sincerely,
Bunny
(Aka, XBITTERSWEET)
Isobel99 wrote:
Hello everyone! I’m new here and I’m really looking forward to writing with you creative folk! I was recommended to this site by a friend after bad experiences else where. I’m really looking forward to writing with as many of you as possible!

Welcome!
Having been on a few forums myself, I haven't found any like RPR.
If you're not busy come join us Epic Week. You'll interact with some amazing people :)

Welcome!
Isobel99 wrote:
Hello everyone! I’m new here and I’m really looking forward to writing with you creative folk! I was recommended to this site by a friend after bad experiences else where. I’m really looking forward to writing with as many of you as possible!
Welcome. Glad you could join us.
GREETINGS FRIEND, AND WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY. We're very happy to have you here with us and I do hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear you've had bad experiences elsewhere! We aren't perfect, but I will say that this is one of the absolute kindest, most supportive places I've ever seen on the internet. I hope you enjoy your tme here!
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. As others have mentioned, the people here are AMAZING!

What kind of role-plays do you like to do? We have sci-fi, fantasy, modern, etc. Hopefully, we can do an RP sometime.
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!
Winter is Coming!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Isobel99 wrote:

Welcome and be sure we will be writing a story together

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus