Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Lileva (played anonymously)

Good afternoon,

My character is Lileva, a succubus on the verge of mental collapse. This character is an original character, based solely upon my own demented imagination. This role-play is medieval and fantasy based. Please see my profile for more information about my character. I hope to hear from you soon!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. This forum is for introductions. RPRepository has forums to advertise for role-playing.
hello welcome to the rpr
Morrigan

Here is a direct link for the LFRP ad forum! But welcome!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!

If you are looking for roleplays, I might suggest you use the Looking for RP or Looking for RP (Adults Only) forum depending on your age. A good tip to remember is to include what kind of writing partner you're looking for, eg; first person or third person styled writing, one-liners or paragraph responses. This will help you find the perfect person to roleplay with and ensure you both enjoy the roleplay.
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
((Sorry, double post))
Hello and welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Welcome to RpR!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome to RPR, friend! Enjoy your stay and look around for the variety we have!
WelchsGrapeJuice

Welcome to RPR!
Hiya there! Welcome to RPR! Have a great time here! :)

It seems you've created a very interesting character that you can probably have a lot of fun with in a fantasy role play, or something! So that's cool. :) There are all sorts of RPs and people and Groups here, and it's really cool, and you can explore if you wanna and check out the game forum! The art forum! The IC and OOC forums! It's a lot of neat stuff.
The RP Finder has been suggested already, but there are also several Groups for gaming, chatting, and all sorts of stuff. If you wanna talk about robots or baking or judo or knot-tying, or weird secret societies or dream diaries or funky writer's stuff... You can probably find a group for at least one of those things! Or maybe even for all of them, who knows?! All at once... :P Heeheehee.
If you wanna talk to me, you can message me if you want! I probably will message back to you at some point, if you do so. :P :D :) :3 We can talk about strange strange things, and sci-fi fantasy magic. Or whatever. Ya know. Anyway! Make sure you check out the cool site stuff when you'd like to! :)

I'll see you around, probably, if you become active here! :D Have a great, fun time, follow the great, awesome rules, and maybe you'll make some great, amazingly-fantastic friends! :) Have a good one. Bye! :) :) :) :) :) <3 🌺 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻🌷🌻 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌺 <3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Your character looks great and I'm sure you will be able to find roleplay partners for her soon. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus