Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Granted. $60.

I wish for a lemon
Granted! You'll have that lemon in two days ( Shipping, am I right? ).

I wish I understood English again.
Granted. Verbally. You can't read or write it to save your own life.

I wish I could transfer my thoughts directly to my posts rather than have to type with a broken finger.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Granted. Now all your fingers are broken.

I wish magic existed in the real world. XD
sarah18394729

Granted. But there are consequences such as death and destruction if fallen into the wrong hands.

I wish I could see the past, present, and future.
MS. ANONYMOUS (played anonymously)

Granted, but you can see the past, present, and future simultaneously, which will be very painful for you.

I wish I have telekinetic powers.
Granted. You can't sleep because you must constantly use them to make your own heart pump.

I wish I could feel pain so I don't have to learn about my injuries in the mirror.
Granted! Oh boy oh boy.your nerves are now so powerful that a single poke hurts so much it feels like you broke something.

I wish I could draw more artistically.
GRanted. But now you can't write.

I wish I couldn't smell colors.

Granted. But you become color blind...

I wish I knew how to cook.
Richard Kimura Velasquez (played anonymously)

Granted! You can now cook anything, even people. Your placenta risotto is especially exquisite. You are now being held in a mental institute for the criminally insane. And you get to cook for all of the other people living there for the rest of your life. : )

I wish people would stop telling me to get a girlfriend.
Granted! They don't tell you to get you one. They ask the girl to show up to your house wearing rather revealing clothing. She generally complies, as she thinks she can seduce you. So now you have a bunch of less than well dressed woman on your front porch.

I wish for the water heater to shut up. It doesn't make sleeping easy when it's your room mate.

Granted. You slept easy, but when you wake up, you realized that the reason why you weren't able to hear the water heater anymore was that you are now completely deaf.

I wish I was good at Math.
Granted. You don't learn any new math, of course. You can just do the one you already know without a calculator.

I wish I could make dice roll checks IRL to know in advance if I'll succeed in an attempt to do something or not.
Granted! You can roll dice IRL, but they always roll a 1. Always.

I wish for my own personal library
Granted! But the library is haunted, there are ghosts around whenever you sit down to read there now.

I wish I could actually work instead of procrastinating constantly.
Granted but the job is so boring its like Procrastinating.

I wish I had pizza!
Granted! You now have a picture of a pizza.

I wish I had the energy to do everything that needs to get done today.
Granted. You now have so much energy you are incapable of ceasing movement for over 5 seconds.

I wish I was better at school.
Granted. But your so good you're forced to join every club.

I wish I was a better roleplayer.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus