Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

KingdomOdd1

Granted, but you get to watched all your friends, family, and close people/animal die.

I wish I could wish for my wishes to not have a way to get ruined.
Granted! But since you only wished you could, nothing effective really happened.

I wish I was able to hold a note for longer than thirty seconds
Granted! But now you have to hold each note until your voice gives out ir you pass out

I wish I had a girlfriend now that i'm single again
KingdomOdd1

Granted, but your girlfriend isn't anything like you, nor does she really love you.

I wish I had a pineapple.
Granted ~ good luck with finding one at the store , even can pineapple . People are really going bonkers over Covid

I wish I can meet Keene from the webcomic UnOrdinary .. not that I have a crush on him or anything he just my favorite character from the webcomic ...
Granted! But he makes a bet with you, and you lose! You now owe him fifty dollars.

I wish I would stop passing out every time I attempt to hold a note
Granted- But you will forever be forced into a choir

I wish to rule the world
Granted- But you will forever be forced into a choir

I wish to rule the world
Granted! what's left of it anyway. See in the attempt to take over you kinda... well blew up large portions of the world. So yeah, you rule a large chunk of space rubble! hooray!

I wish I could help my tamed plants live indefinetly.
Granted! Now your plants are mutated to do whatever it takes for survival, their growing out of their pots and into the walls, spreading and reproducing at bunny speed. On the bright side, they'll probably outlive you aswell.

I wish i had better inspiration than writing b rated novels
Sky_Wolf136

Granted, but now to have too much inspiration for everything else and become overwhelmed

I wish I hadn't stolen $5,000 worth of pizza with my criminal luck
KingdomOdd1

Granted, but your 'criminal luck' increases, and your accused of stealing the pizza anyway.

I wish to get rid of the Coronavirus.
Granted, corona is gone. Poof! vanished. It almost seems too perfect. Something must've gone wrong, right? You're not entirely certain. Then you realize, it was too good to be true. Corona may be gone, but now that jobs have opened back up and people have realized that only certain businesses are actually important they have began to all go back to their roots, farming the land. Except now there's too many people in the farming communities and not enough room there either. Now there aren't any farms and everyone starves. No corona, but still death.

I wish I could control my now immortal ( or close enpugh to.) plants.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

GRANTED. But soon, you will realize that all this time, your immortal plants are controlling yooouuu...

I wish there was a way to be immune from all kinds of viruses (viruses that could be even worse than corona)...
Granted, but the way to do it is something incredibly embarrassing and painful which will leave physical, social, and psychological scars for the rest of your natural life.

I wish I could become unattractive to specific people at will, to the specific extent I desire.
Granted! But now they don't feel the need to speak with you at all because they will, obviously, judge a book by it's cover.

I wish I had the motivation to write lyrics for the song I'm attempting to finish.
Granted!you can write them, in Hebrew, Latin, or Greek, whichever you prefer.

I wish for my horse to be more friendly, or atleast less greedy. She only likes me for my corn.
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

Granted! She now likes you for your corn and your sugar blocks!

I wish that I could get back into playing my guitar and piano.
Granted! But now you don't have time for anything else!

I wish I knew how to understand Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.
Granted, you now ONLY understand Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.

I wish my landlord didn't plan on bumping up the rent by 40$/mo in september.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus