Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 🙋‍♂️

Name: Jeremy
Height: ˙ssǝuısnq ɹǝʎ ɐuunN
Weight: .ssenisub rey annuN
About: An amateur artist and writer. I draw my own characters, write short stories (occasionally poems), and create moving parts out of garbage (I will paste some of my creations in the comments). On the shy side, but act completely different online. I try to be nice but my social skills aren't the best, so I might offend you without meaning to.
Why I joined: To kill time. It has been 3 months 1 week and 3 days since I started my shut-in NEET lifestyle because of quarantine (no offense to indoor people, I'm just not used to this). Resources are stable; sanity is not. I mean, I am seeing Campbell's and Chef Boyardee cans in my dreams!! ০_০
Comments: If you've managed not to click off the page because you think I'm crazy (not that I'd blame you), I hope to get along with you. I am not especially picking when it comes to RP-ing. One of my problems is that sometimes my internet randomly cuts off. So if I suddenly go silent, that's why.
Oh and also, Happy Mother's Day. :P
Mathunga Topic Starter

Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! What are the links you just sent? I've got my own reasons to be cautious, but I'm at least curious enough the ask haha
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Mathunga Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And Mejasoulfruit, those links are just images. Don't worry.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
heya welcome to the rpr
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have fun here!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 🙋‍♂️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus