Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Hello there, fellow RPers! My name's Danny, I'm a cis female lesbian (just in case my username didn't give it away already), and I (obviously) enjoy RPing. I've been RPing for years now, this, however, is my first time on a forum RP site. I have quite a few characters (slowly adding them all), but most of them are WLW ladies. I'm super excited to be here, and I hope I can find some rad people to RP with!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome!
May you dnjor RPR & RPR enjoy you!
Hey Danny! Welcome to to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are many helpful people around willing to help out! :D

Cheers to making friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Hey there Danny

And welcome to the RP Repository

Great place to keep the RP'ness going no matter where you find yourself.
I'm more than sure you will a few groovy people around, looking for an RP friend like yourself.

There is the Find Rp and the Looking for RP forums if you'd like to jump right in and have some fun.

May you find what you seek.

Kitty Regards ^.^
heya welcome to the rpr
Hello Danny! Nice to meet you! Welcome to RPR, glad to have you here. If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask. People here are quite friendly. I personally have only been on RPR for a few days and have received quite a warm welcome. Hopefully you will be making friends and finding RP Partners in little to no time at all.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus