Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh boy intros... Hello!

Hm.. I don't do these often, though I wish I did. Here goes nothing.

Welcome to this cringe section of me trying to introduce myself to the world of Rprepository! Seems to be working, so tag along with one of your friends for an adventure! Yeah, the cringe is up there..
Going along, I am a chill peep, but not new to roleplaying for sure. I've got quite the experience from my past scrambles in which I still do hold up to this day. They just.. are on a separate timeline from this one, yeah. I have around 10+ years of experience, can't really decifer an accurate number still. Before I would roleplay with my partner, I always like the idea of just purely brainstorm it out and coming up with this crazy idea for our characters. Don't fret, I like the majority of RP genres and types. I just like going off what my partner prefers first. Then from there, the brainstorming begins. I don't really have like a 'genuine' type of RP that I like most, but adventure, horror and romance are up that alleyway for sure.

Nothing much else to say. I'm pretty straight forward.. as long as you don't give each other a hard time somehow in some wayDunno how. I'll always be 100% real with you and respect you, assuming you'll do the same. : D Anyways, if you ever need someone to RP with or just chill and talk, I'll gladly step up to help you out.

Stay safe on this pandemic btw! Hope you're doing wonderfully!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great username and intro. Welcome to the RPRepository family❤💖. You'll find plenty of freinds and roleplayers here.
EvilDoesCry Topic Starter

Thank you very muche' Kota. And yeah, fingers crossed.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3

Thank you, Haru!
I'll try to survive, but you'll need to place that same effort too! <3
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Prince_Jin

Aye, welcome! Fellow newbie here!
Welcome new guy! Hope you have fun here and make plenty of friends! And if you're looking for some Partners, my door's always open. ;)
heya welcome to the rpr

Thank you Sarah, Prince Jin, Michael and FlowerGirl! Y'all are awesome for sure. <3
EvilDoesCry wrote:
Thank you, Haru!

Haha! I sure will! XD

HibariHaru013 wrote:
EvilDoesCry wrote:
Thank you, Haru!

Haha! I sure will! XD
You better! xD
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to the greatest rp site on the webz!
Hello, EvilDoesCry. Introductions have never been my forte either. That said, your was better than anything I could pull off. It was great getting to know about you. Something we have in common is the fact that we like to do set the stage before writing.
Look forward to reading your work. : )

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh boy intros... Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus