Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » †hello hello hello!! â€

introductions are not my strong suit, but that's okay! i go by cosmo, yes like the fairy godparent. i've been rping since late 2017, so just over two years at this point & i'm always a sucker for romance in any capacity. recently, i've been into period rps due to hulu's series 'the great' which is very good, i highly recommend. most of my characters are either very soft and cute or sexy and badass, there's no in-between. i'm pretty shy at first, but always open to rp or make some new friends!! see you around :))
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome cosmichorror to RP Repository!
You found a good place t let your soft and cute characters and your sexy badass characters out to play!
Welcome, cosmo!

Looks like you've already got a handle on making characters and the LFRP forum. :) In case you haven't tried it yet, the Find RP tool is handy too! (Linked in the main site menu). It shows recent posts from the LFRP forum and includes active groups as well. You can apply to some search criteria to help narrow down the selections!

Have fun!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I didn't know The Great had came out already!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
EchoDremurr

Welcome! I hope you find a group or a partner to roleplay with and also I hope you have a wonderful time!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Queen_of_Hell

Hello Darling, welcome to the friendliest role playing community on the interwebs, I'm a big fan of the name and the aesthetic going on! I am certain you'll fit in quite nicely and I wish you luck in seeking and creating magnificent stories!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
❀ hello hello hello!! ❀ to you too, cosmichorror. I´ll admit it: I use the welcome forum so I can have an excuse to talk to someone. Normally I´m a bit hesitant to message people because I´m a bit awkward. But then I saw your post. I´ve gotta say that unlike me, you seem like the type who never really runs out of interesting ideas. I´m sure RP repository will be glad to have prompts like yours. Enjoy your time here. : )
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » †hello hello hello!! â€

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus