Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I have so much to do (>︿<。)

Hello! Intros are hard.
I'm an adult in their early twenties who daydreams way too much, and thus has a ton of ideas going on!
I've made a page for my main character, but I have a whole bunch of other characters that range from blank slates to having detailed personal head canons.

I have a bunch more info on my profile, including a link to a small blurb I've created to put all my info in one place, to uh... Avoid having to type it all a thousand times. Please check it out!! ★
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
EchoDremurr

Welcome to RPR! i hope you have a great time here!
Welcome, Lemonsoap. 😁
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Hello.
Welcome to the RP repository. Everyone here is really nice. I thought I´d follow suit by saying hi. All of your drawings are very beautiful. Cute, too. Look forward to seeing more of your work. I hope you have a nice time here and make many friends. : )
LemonSoap Topic Starter

Hi!! Everyone here does seen super friendly, it's great!
Also thank you for noticing my drawings, I try!
Welcome to the fruit-case nuthouse.

Offers various nuts and berries.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome and I hope you meet good people!
Welcome to RPR!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back to the RP Repository family!
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I have so much to do (>︿<。)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus