Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: LGBTQIA+

Magnus Mortlock wrote:
I have lots of queer characters, but the one that I think surprises people the most is Magnus, my "ace trainer!"

19896852_Yj6ivcKQVPmShb6.png
I just wanted to come back real quick to say this makes me smile so much.
I have Kaido, who is now coming out of the closet this month and Elliot, a transgender man who is celebrating this month with a ton of rainbows and flags.

Here's a picture of Kaido with his partner, Darrel.
20200604_153234.jpg
Aelyss (played anonymously)

This character is marked as 18+ because there is a small section of text detailing genitals (in a clinical manner), but that section is additionally buried under a labelled collapse tag. The rest of this profile is is safe.

This character is non-binary and can be considered genderfluid, but it would be more accurate to say they are agender or "other" with a genderfluid presentation. They can also be reguarded as pansexual. They sometimes appear in ways that humans might label intersex, but they are not actually intersex.
Let's see here... Lexi is bisexual and in a polyamorous relationship with Creatia, who is pansexual and intersex, and two other people. Maxwell is pansexual and in a poly relationship of his own. Kagura and Michael are bisexual, and I have an off-site countess character that's aro-ace.

All of these are marked as 18+, but that's because of the roleplays I use them in (and there's an 18+ section on some pages that can be ignored since they're hidden under collapse tags). Their profiles are safe to view otherwise.
Zeta (played by Rigby)

[/quote]

Well my part of that duo is demi-pansexual, demiromantic, so there’s that! ;)
Also casual disassembly is a good bonding experience. Usually.

That being said, I’m in that “who isn’t” camp! There’s a good portion of my character who are bisexual - write what you know, right? - and all over the map with how they feel about it, accept it, or express it, and another good swath of characters who are hanging out in the ace-aro umbrella.

gl-1429608-1581884130.jpeg

Raali - polyamorous with a couple of partners, self-identified bisexual, waffling on whether he’ll go with ‘bigender’ or ‘genderfluid’ and semi-closeted about that last bit. (So am I.) I write Raali with a ‘he’ about 60% of the time, mostly as a holdover from another setting - but ‘she/they’ are equally acceptable IC and out.

Raali’s brother Akka is your friendly neighborhood cisbi. Finn identifies as pansexual. Enrica’s a VERY closeted lesbian working on coming to terms with that, Daedamai’s binary-trans (though he lacks the terminology to describe it). And so on. I’ve got a couple more folks on anonymous, but only because their profiles are loaded with notes and haven’t been dolled up - don’t look at me, yet!

Like AJ's case, the profiles are marked, but they’re RP content warnings, and there’s nothing hyper-violent or immediately sexual on my public profiles. Might be a couple of language bombs, but they’re otherwise largely SFW!
Asua Einase (played anonymously)

While he's not remotely close to being done, nor is it stated as of yet, Asua is canonically homosexual. However, I still do have lots of work to do on him, his existence, and maybe, but probably not his species as a whole! Also apologies for this being quite late to the whole thing.
Oof, this is exTREMEly late, but most of my characters are LGBTQ+ friendly. However, a couple of them stand out the most because they helped me find my own sexuality. Those would be Nightmare (have a little bit of art for him) and Dagroshank (I don't have much art for him 😭) Nightmare is bisexual, but in a straight relationship and Dagroshank is pan and single. I love these two maybe a bit too much.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Do FCs count?
If non-humans count, then I have so many. Particularly so far as asexual/agender characters go.

When it comes to characters of species more directly resembling human views on gender/orientation etc though...

Eltrinander is pansexual. He's not built for romance, but is open to the lighter end of stuff when it comes to relationship-building during an RP.

I don't have any images of her, but Iryna Lis from the Avant-garde crew is bisexual and a bit of a flirt. She particularly loves shows of strength in a prospective target of her flirtations, regardless of the gender of the person in question. Loortez from that same crew is homosexual, but he's generally too reserved and anxious to really be open about his romantic interests.

A lot of my Pokémon are LGBTQIA+, but aren't really open for romance. My ivysaur character Ivy is a transmale.

I'm also in the process of making a new character, Byxi, who is openly gay and hopefully will be a fun guy to play around with once I've worked all of his details out.
All of my characters are on the LGBTQ spectrum––I can't resist (or play a straight person, evidently)! To name a few...

(As a warning, all of my characters' RPR sites are 18+ !)

Jaheira is my sci-fi mechanic/pilot. Emroidz described her best: she's bold, brash, and totally buff. Jaheira identifies as a lesbian and is in a committed relationship with her alien gf, Aurumy. But she's also the adoptive mother to a badgery-looking android child named Number 002, who she co-parents with her best friend, Kaelee. How's that for an unconventional family?
St4nuQA.png

Sunflower/Elaine is my 60s hippie chick. She's a counter-culture rebel who believes in making love, not war. She identifies as bisexual and polyamorous.
bNvJ91Y.png
Isabelle King (played anonymously)

Isabelle here is bisexual! Fairly male leaning and doesn't broadcast it, but she's bi. ☺️
I don't have any characters who I specifically created as being LGBTQ. But pretty much all my characters seem to end up becoming bisexual sooner or later.
Colour (played anonymously)

I have this character! I guess they are possibly asexual? There is absolutely no desire for anything sexual and little to no interest in romantic relations. If they did have an interest in romance, they'd more than likely be some form of biromantic? With a possible lean towards males. But , romance is not important to them and neither is sex. I refer to them as a potato/potatosexual ^_^
Being LGBTQIA+ myself, almost all my characters are as well in some way! This one here is my latest character, a Drag Queen who is Pansexual!
Theodore (played anonymously)

I have Teddy here who is bisexual - his profile is 18+ (some gallery items are NSFW but the rest of his profile is quite safe). :3 I have a couple other characters who would fit but Teddly is my favourite of them. He loves love (and he's cute as a button).

ktGqfMd.png
Most of my characters lie somewhere on the spectrum, but Benji here is my OC and favorite boy. He's aro/ace and I've loved him forever.
Here's my character Zlanka. She's bi. Zlanka is such a fun loving character. Every day is a party for her. She's open minded, down to earth and a major laugh. Her profile isn't exactly safe for work. But here she is.. An original animation for this board.

gl-92329-1593143971.png
I've got a few LGBT characters!

g7YyEqd.png

My character Keii (nsfw warning), a werewolf thief/assassin, is probably my oldest.
I also have a lesbian Fire Genasi that I transferred over from a campaign that fell through, and my very smol capybara wizard. All very good guys, overall.
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

This hippy mama is definitely bi/pansexual. She believes in free love and does her best not to compromise her idealistic beliefs.
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

I know this topic is a bit old and has been buried for awhile, buuuut, well, I wanted to post here anyway - with my precious bird-boy Aquila! I have a lot of LGBT+ characters (in fact most of my characters fit somewhere into the community), but Aquila is the one I am most drawn to, for some reason...
He's trans, and might possibly be aro-ace but that's not confirmed - and probably never will be, outright, because Aquila himself has never even put any thought into the idea. He's just vibing, love isn't on his mind.
On the non-LGBT side of things, he's a violinist, a bookworm, and he can shapeshift into a gryphon for reasons that, let's be honest, I made up retrospectively to justify the amount of fun I was having with that ability. Generally speaking he's meant to be a seafarer but sometimes I throw him into AUs because I just love writing with him so much.
Aaanyway, certain parts of his profile are a bit of a WIP still, but conversely there's quite a bit of info so anyone who wants to check it out - feel free! Not that you need my permission >:)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: LGBTQIA+

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus