Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Everyone. :)

Yes, I am one of those new guys at RPR. I just wanted to sort of make myself known as it is sort of depressing not having any friends..well Baukis is my friend because she is just awesome like that ;). I hope that I will be Roleplaying with all of you lovely people who happen to Roleplay on Furcadia. I am a very open-minded person and I really do like to talk so do not be afraid to say something about me or one of my characters because (unless it is just plain rude) I will accept it and we can talk. :) I love to give advice so ask me anything and everything and I will try and help you out the best I can, truly I will. I am a very caring person so I tend to make friends easy aswell, so I promise I don't bite. UNLESS ASKED! xD This really did not mean to sound like a statement belonging on some date site, but I thought you should know just a little bit about me! Thank you for reading. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR.

We're a friendly site and many of us play Furcadia. I'm sure you'll find new people to RP with :)
Yay for another Furcadian! <3 Greetings to you! :)

It's a pleasure to have you here. :) I hope you really enjoy your time, and if you ever need RP, feel free to message me! I'm an addict <3
Enveya Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
Welcome to RPR.

We're a friendly site and many of us play Furcadia. I'm sure you'll find new people to RP with :)

Thank you very much! I am positive from the warm welcome that I will indeed find new people to Roleplay with aswell as friend. :)
Enveya Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Yay for another Furcadian! <3 Greetings to you! :)

It's a pleasure to have you here. :) I hope you really enjoy your time, and if you ever need RP, feel free to message me! I'm an addict <3

I will be sure to keep an eye open for you! As I am indeed an addict aswell. Thank you for the welcome! :)
Welcome! x3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You sound like you will be right at home here. The entire world always needs caring people who are willing to help out newbies wherever they are. :) We are blessed to have so many here!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on here! Though I don't think that will be an issue ;D

Always up for an RP, so if you end up looking for one, let me know!
Well I like long walks on the beach and dinner at cand- Oh, not a dating site? Darn it.

Anyway, welcome to RPR \o/
Enveya wrote:
...well Baukis is my friend because she is just awesome like that ;).

You know it, toots. You can bite me anytime.
Enveya Topic Starter

unlikelynominee wrote:
Enveya wrote:

You should not offer anything that you might regret later on! >:)
Enveya wrote:
unlikelynominee wrote:
Enveya wrote:

Bwahaha who said I would regret it?!
Welcome to RPR! Ironically I just replied to a thread a few moments ago where one was having troubles finding RP due to various reasons on Furc. Hopefully here soon I'll get a new comp so I can get back on furc and ergo become available for RP on there once again.
Enveya Topic Starter

unlikelynominee wrote:
Enveya wrote:
unlikelynominee wrote:
Enveya wrote:

Bwahaha who said I would regret it?!

Well...if that is the case... ;)
Enveya Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Ironically I just replied to a thread a few moments ago where one was having troubles finding RP due to various reasons on Furc. Hopefully here soon I'll get a new comp so I can get back on furc and ergo become available for RP on there once again.

Well thank you. I will keep an eye out for you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Everyone. :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus