Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » heya!

kaechidi

(i’m gonna copy and paste my bio here haha)

hi, my name is izzie! i’m 14 and go by she/they pronouns! i’m currently roleplaying as a way to develop my characters and experiment with different plots! remember to stay safe and wash your hands!

i do NOT do nsfw roleplay. don’t ask. i’m a minor.

current OC project: Emblems of Revolution
genre: Magical Girl, Fantasy
plot: Traumatised by her kidnapping, yet hopeful for an escape, Aimee Walker discovers she was never destined to be ‘normal’. With the help of Princess Sadashi and Prince Simon of the kingdom of Heishi, she escapes the wrath of her ex-boyfriend, Arata, and awakens as Rose Revolution, the Emblem of Hope. Now Aimee must find the other awakened Revolution Soldiers and succeed in destroying the Demon Empire, and restoring Heishi and Efialtis, the kingdoms of good and evil. But when she discovers that Arata is the enemy’s leader, just how easy will that be? Will he turn her into the very thing she’s fighting against?

instagram, youtube and tiktok: kaechidi
archiveofourown: parallel_isabel
Auberon Moderator

Hey Izzie! Welcome to the RPR. :D

I love magical girl stories. Yours reminds me a bit of Sailor Moon and Revolutionary Girl Utena in all the best ways.

If you're looking for people to RP with, I'd love to direct you to the Find RP Tool, which will allow you to look through ads that people have posted on the Looking For RP forum.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to reach out to myself or another moderator! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family.
kaechidi Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:

heya! RGU and SM are the main inspirations for my story so i’m glad you noticed! i don’t know anyone else who’s into RGU so it’s nice to know that!

thank you for your kind words, hope you’re staying safe during these times!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
kaechidi Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:

oops that was meant for another reply LOL
kaechidi Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
Hey Izzie! Welcome to the RPR. :D

I love magical girl stories. Yours reminds me a bit of Sailor Moon and Revolutionary Girl Utena in all the best ways.

If you're looking for people to RP with, I'd love to direct you to the Find RP Tool, which will allow you to look through ads that people have posted on the Looking For RP forum.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to reach out to myself or another moderator! :)

heya! RGU and SM are the main inspirations for my story so i’m glad you noticed! i don’t know anyone else who’s into RGU so it’s nice to know that!

thank you for your kind words, hope you’re staying safe during these times!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own. Orm you could also make your own lol.

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D
Hey Izzie! Welcome to the site!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and having lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to the RPR! This is a great place and the mods and owner work hard to make it a safe place. But remember that ultimately, the person responsible for your safety is *you*. If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable for any reason, let a moderator know. I hope you never have reason to feel the need to protect yourself and have tons of fun here in the RPR!
kaechidi wrote:
(i’m gonna copy and paste my bio here haha)

hi, my name is izzie! i’m 14 and go by she/they pronouns! i’m currently roleplaying as a way to develop my characters and experiment with different plots! remember to stay safe and wash your hands!

i do NOT do nsfw roleplay. don’t ask. i’m a minor.

current OC project: Emblems of Revolution
genre: Magical Girl, Fantasy
plot: Traumatised by her kidnapping, yet hopeful for an escape, Aimee Walker discovers she was never destined to be ‘normal’. With the help of Princess Sadashi and Prince Simon of the kingdom of Heishi, she escapes the wrath of her ex-boyfriend, Arata, and awakens as Rose Revolution, the Emblem of Hope. Now Aimee must find the other awakened Revolution Soldiers and succeed in destroying the Demon Empire, and restoring Heishi and Efialtis, the kingdoms of good and evil. But when she discovers that Arata is the enemy’s leader, just how easy will that be? Will he turn her into the very thing she’s fighting against?

instagram, youtube and tiktok: kaechidi
archiveofourown: parallel_isabel
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » heya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus