Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Somnom's 1 Year Celebration! (Closed)

Having another go
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:
In this thread, roll 1 die with 6 sides (1 d6) then follow the prompt below for the number you’ve rolled --
1 - As one of your characters, write a small paragraph on what their reaction would be if they received a talking potato as a gift.
2 - Write a few lines about which one of your characters would give one of my characters a potato and explain why (it doesn’t have to be a deep or meaningful reason, just make it fun).
3 - Write a potato themed haiku.
4 - Share your most a-peeling potato pun.
5 - Replace a word in a movie title with Potato (example: Jurassic Potato).
6 - Put an emoji of your choice and you’re automatically entered to win!

^^;
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6.
MissPixie Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
*blink* NO WAY, only one year?! :O

I know, right!?!?! It feels like I've been "home" for a lot longer. ;)
Juls wrote:
Your characters are really racking up the potatoes over there! ;)

Shhhhh! You've discovered my secret plan!!
Hades_

The next day!

How to Enter:
In this thread, roll 1 die with 6 sides (1 d6) then follow the prompt below for the number you’ve rolled --
1 - As one of your characters, write a small paragraph on what their reaction would be if they received a talking potato as a gift.
2 - Write a few lines about which one of your characters would give one of my characters a potato and explain why (it doesn’t have to be a deep or meaningful reason, just make it fun).

Oh my potato
My lovable potato
you are made of stars
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3.
Hades_

It's now 5 am on the next day.

How to Enter:

You are teetering on the brink of destruction with these ideas to make people give you potato puns, spud muffin.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
MasterWinter

Working it's way to 10am on Friday the 3rd of July. Here is my roll for today.
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

>.>
July 3rd entry

chico-1427604-1566154677.png
The short and skinny goblin eyed the gift suspiciously and sniffed it several times. A potato?

"Hello," said the root vegetable.

"Eeeeeek!" Rivka nearly dropped the gift as she hurriedly stretched out her arms to hold it away from herself, as if it was going to bite her. But then her ears drooped back. Surely, the trickster goblin spirits were playing a cruel prank on her and she hurled the potato at the closest one of them... her great, great, great, great-uncle.

"Not nice!" she admonished, as if the spirits ever cared what she thought.

And the poor talking potato was left to its own fate...
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
Next potato!

giphy.gif

Movie title time! Hope you're all ready for the next big summer blockbuster...

Guardians of the Potato!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
july 3rd entry

Peter had been walking home from the store, carrying the sack of potatoes his mother had asked him to pick up on the way home from school. The heat alone of this day might have baked them before he ever got them to his house. If it wasn't just for the heat, as he was walking the sack split, letting one lone potato to roll out onto the ground. His eyes followed it, with full intention of picking it back up and giving it a good wash, before it rolled to the feet of some strange goth girl.

Before he could say anything else, he watched as she picked up the potato and darted off with it.

"You can keep that, I guess..." he muttered to no one in particular, adjusting the sack in his arms so that the hole was covered. He continued his way home, albeit one less potato than he had started with.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 2.
MasterWinter

Almost 1am on the 4th of July. Here is my entry for today.
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

Underworld: Rise of the Potato
Hades_

Next day entry 1:31 Am

How to Enter:

The Shawshank Potato
nightmqre

Happy 1 year celebration! :D (...if thats a thing)
it's 3:51pm here in the UK
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

D:
I dunno what the gif potato is saying, so let's just assume it's singing the Birthday Song!

giphy.gif

Visual pun time!

___image___?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Faxit4h5ukp441.jpg
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
July 4th entry

giphy.gif

Rebel without a Potato
Let's see ...
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:
5 - Replace a word in a movie title with Potato (example: Jurassic Potato)

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Potato

One Potato to rule them all
MasterWinter

After 1am on the 5th of July. Let's see what the dice have in store for me today.
Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

Final Fantasy: Potato Children
MasterWinter

Sorry. I have a tendency to hit reply not edit. -anime sweats-
Hades_

Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

>:D

1 am on July 5th
nightmqre

1:11pm on july 5

Somnom wrote:
How to Enter:

>:D
Moar potatoes...

giphy.gif

🥔 😝
July 5th entry

Just-dug potato
Fresh cut, oil, salt, pepper
A little slice of heaven
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Somnom's 1 Year Celebration! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus