Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Slides in* I'm back!

Angelus-Relator Topic Starter

Thank you! :)
Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :D

Thaaaaannnnnkkkksssssss!
Welcome back!

Thank you. Your avatar is adorable.
Welcome back, Angelus-Relator!

For a profile picture idea, why not something to do with a divine being? Perhaps a bit less traditional and with plenty of armor :) Hope catching up comes easy, and that you'll find the perfect matches for getting back in the swing of it

I like that idea!

And I am still looking for people. I put a thread up in "Looking for rp" for adults only that says some stuff I want to do on the top of my head.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see another player come back. Have a good time here! :)

I don't know when you were here, last, but there are a lot of groups, some modifications, I think new things in the Shop since 2.0 Operation? Anyway, it's very neat. Tidy. But sprawling! :P Cool.

I hope you have a good time, follow the rules, and make some friends, if you like. Goodbye! :) :) :) :) <3 Maybe I'll see you around the forums, or something. Ciao, though. :) :) :) :) :) :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back to the site! I hope you continue to feel stable and healthy <3

Hahaha.... what's stable? I'm better, but hard to be stable when most people don't want to be near you. Hahaha....

Yeah, I came back for a reason...
Hey!! Welcome back! I'm glad to see you around again!

Thanks. It feels good to be back.
I'm happy to hear that! I hope you're already back to having fun!

Trying to, but still looking for a few more people to rp with. Plus, I have characters that need to get on the site... eventually...
Wolfmaster072

Hello, beastie! Welcome back! I hope everyone accepts you and that you have an even better experience at Rpr.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Slides in* I'm back!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus