Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello!

hello my name is mortimer. im 17 going on 18 next month! i haven't used this website in quite a long time, but im most active on toyhou.se and discord as far as social media goes. im most interested in rps with people around my age (16-19). i enjoy various things such as: art, vampires, reading, and video games! my favourite type of rps are in a way, historical, and definitely fantasy! i love high-fantasy and regular fantasy tons.
i'm looking forward to meet you all!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya! Welcome to RPR, my friend!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome back to RPR! If you want to chat, feel free to PM me. Based on your age preference, probably wouldn't be able to make that happen as I'll be 21 next month, but we could always just chat.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hi there! I like your user (& your RL name, got a whole aesthetic goin'!) I hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus