Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm New

Kelsa

Hi everyone im new to this site... my name is Kelsey and I'm 20 but will be 21 years old this October.I am taken to a lovely me. I'm open to any rp, but mainly do fantasy. Currently creating my character now.
Kelsa Topic Starter

Meant to say. Taken to a lovely man
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Kelsa Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thank you :)
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Kelsa Topic Starter

Thank you :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there! Welcome to RPRepository! I hope you'll have a great time here! :D

There's a directory up top^ in the dropdown menu, with Find RP tool thingy, and Groups, and Help, which includes Suggestions and a place to ask questions and stuff, and a Community area, and a lot of threads and forums. There are OOC and IC areas (that's Out Of Character and In Character, in case you don't know), and sitewide events, and a lively and lovely community with which you can play and work, talk abd have fun and be serious! We're here to help if you need to ask questions and bumble your way through a new genre or something. ;) :) ;) Ah, the Groups are really great in my opinion because you can hang out with new people or meet old friends! Or... The other way around, maybe. Hehe. There are lots of genres, styles, RP, and characters (and people!) Around here, so I'm sure you can probably find something or somethings to interest you. :)
If you want to message me any time, you can feel free to! I'll do my best to answer or whatever if you have questions, or something, etc....... Oh, and there are also mods! Hehe. :) The moderator kind. Not the... Modification kind. Huhuhu. Anyway, I'll see you around, maybe! Or not! It's nice to virtually 'meet' you. :)

See you later or something! Be good! Have fun! Stay awesome and cool and nananeat! 🍫🍌🍪🍧🍦<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm New

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus