Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I don't think I ever introduced myself.

I posted my first RP ad and just realized I never even introduced myself!
Hello, my name is Deer!

I've been roleplaying for seven-ish years, and I started in the worst place: Omegle, then Chatzy. From the beginning, I've always preferred fantasy based roleplays, though the type of fantasy changes often-- Sometimes I prefer urban fantasy, or sci-fi fantasy, or medieval fantasy, etc. I've also been trying to get into roleplaying fandoms lately, but it's not going well.

I joined because of my friend Pen (@Mejasoulfruit wink wonk) and I guess I'm just hoping to find other roleplayers who'll be a bit nicer than the partners I've had in the past.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I guess I'm just gonna leave this off with: I have a dog named Peaches that's a year and some change old, she's a pit bull, and she's my entire life.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great introduction. Welcome to RPRepository.
Hi there! Welcome to the site, Deer! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

YAY for Pen bringing you here and YAY for Peaches! She sounds super adorable.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
hey, furry
Aaahhww, awesome! Welcome to RPRepository, I hope you have a great time here! :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I'll be your welcomer/guide today! Hehe, well not really a full-on guide, but I will show you some pointers! :O ahh, let's see! There's a Getting Started guide in the upper dropdown menu, and there are Groups, Forums, and Threads which are all eligible for roleplay, chatting, and advertising character stuff. Or, well, each of those categories has its own subcategories that include those things... Hehe. Anyway, you can play or have interesting conversation or just make a lot of characters, or even make a lot of friends! Or both! All three, whatever! :P there are some rules of cours e, which I'm sure you .. probably read before entering? If not they're probably.. around here... Somewhere. Heh heh. Uhhh. There are moderators if you need help with anything, like, policy wise I guess? Or with a bug or an accident you don't know how to fix. You seem nice, but regardless, I'll go ahead and tell you they work hard, so please be respectful of them! :) There are ways to get nice shinies also, whether by buying them or earning them through merit. Hey, like a boy scout! Kind of! Hehe. Or a girl scout, maybe. Anyway! Uhh, I like reading and playing video games, and writing on occasion! I like cooking and I like plants and I like animals (dogs! Ooh!) And uh... Yeah. Also some television. *Looks at The Witcher.* If you wanna make Emojis on here, there are lots! Even emoticons if you prefer. :P <3 they're a little hard to do if you have a finnicky keyboard... Oh well. You can still use a lot of normal ones, too. Anyhow, message me anytime, if you like! I'd be happy to have a chat with you, whether that be about site things or RP things or human things (robot things? Dog things?) Or just... Like, things. Anyway.

I'll see you around the site, probably! But for now, I suppose that's about all. See you around! Or not! Hehe, be good, have fun, stay cool/warm/hot! Bye! :P ❤️❤️❤️❤️<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Welcome to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I don't think I ever introduced myself.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus