Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello I am new......

Hi my name is Onyx I ma new here and wanting to have fun with all people any type is welcome to rp with me :) I do wish that you are between the ages 18 and 40 please and thank you :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi onyxnicole. Welcome to RPRepository
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello OnyxNicole,

Welcome to the community. There is a wide range of topics, age and characters in this friendly community. Look around and I'm sure you'll find plenty to catch you're interest. :)
OnyxNicole Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello OnyxNicole,

Welcome to the community. There is a wide range of topics, age and characters in this friendly community. Look around and I'm sure you'll find plenty to catch you're interest. :)
I haven't quite seen any I would like just yet, but I did put up my own Ad hopefully I can get someone to join on it. :)
Hiya there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time here.

Be sure to check out the goodies in the dropdown menu up above! There are Forums and Threads, and loads of other good stuff. Sci-fi, Fantasy, General roleplay topics... OOC (Out Of Character), IC (In Character), and some places that are in between. Like in Groups! Some of those have both. :) They're a great and fun place to play, in my opinion. There are lots of nice people on the site, so don't be too shy to speak up and chat every now and then, if you like. It's a very welcoming community.
There's also an Art forum area! It's very cool. :) There are a lot of good artists there, so maybe you can go have a look some time.
Ah, and if you ever want to ask a few questions or just chat about RP, you can feel free to message me. I'll get your message and reply to it within some amount of time! Who knows how much? Wahaha. Uhhhm.
What sort of genres do ya like to play-slash-work with? :)
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, but you can call me Shiny, Rainbow, or Lithogra, or whatever, if you want. Heehee.
Aaaanyway! I might see you around! I might not! Be sure to call one of the on-site mods for help if you see any trouble!
See you around here, or maybe not, we'll see.

That's about all from me for the moment, so be good, have a cool time, and respect your fellow players / writers / moderators! Bye bye! Shinyrainbowlithogra, out. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :P :3 <3 <3 <3 :) :D :P :3 :) :P ^_^ :P :3 :3 :D :D :P
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello I am new......

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus