Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site

Hey there! I'm Angrybadger_Rp (Badger for short) i'm pretty new to the site, although i'm a pretty experienced roleplayer. Anyone interested in some fun story roleplaying is welcome to shoot me a message.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you are ever looking to talk about character creation or need help with it please shoot me a message. I also love high fantasy writing/plotting and world-building so if that interests you also let me know.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and get lots of good writing opportunities!
Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are a ton of friendly people on the site willing to help out.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello Angrybadger and welcome!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
pixl.Bee

Hey Badger, welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time on the site :) Good luck in your RP endeavours
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome! What sorts of RPs do you favor the most?
Angrybadger_Rp Topic Starter

Hi there. I mostly do more romantic scifi or fantasy rp

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus