Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Stop saying I'm Ash Ketchum

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
Anywaysss hi I'm ash and im pretty dumb
I like roleplaying I've been doing it for 3-4 years and I'm not super awesome but it's fun and I'm literally always looking for partners please please rp with me I'm begging you omg
I have 6 animals, 3 doggos and 3 cattos. I'm young, still in school. I won't say my exact age unless I somewhat trust you but I'm between 13-17 so please be appropriate. I enjoy romance roleplay as long as they stay pg-13
I'm a demiboy, and I'm bi and grayace. I've got lots of crackhead energy pls don't hate me
anyways dm me pls i need friends
Ello welcome aboard sir!
pixl.Bee

Yo! And welcome. I think we're destined to be friends, broski.
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around because there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out. Or at least point you in the right direction.

Cheers to finding a ton of fun RPs to be a part of and making a bunch of new friends!
Hi and welcome to RPR!! I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!! :star:
Ash Ketchum....But you're so much cooler than he ever was!!!

You managed to catch them all!!!

Anyways, aside from my random, awkward attempt to be funny... Hello and welcome to RPR! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you find what you're looking for~!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Stop saying I'm Ash Ketchum

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus