Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back at it again!

Hello everyone! :D I'm not new to the site or new to writing, however it has been a few years since I've been here or done any writing. I'm looking to get back into the game and start writing with new people again :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome back LittleDarkAge! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to spend your time again!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you!

Have a wonderful time! :)
Hey, welcome back to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome back to RPR! Cheers to making more friends and being a part of a ton of fun RPs!
Icysoul

Welcome back!
Welcome back! I'm sure you'll reignite that flame you once carried. Enjoy your time here!(again) <3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome back, LittleDarkAge!

I've been seeing a lot of people returning lately, myself included! Hope you find some great rp's and inspiration :D
Welcome back to RPR!
Hi there, and welcome back to RPR! :D I hope you'll have a great time here.

So, if you remember (or if you don't) there area lot of handy things in the dropdown menu, like the Community dropdown and the Help section,which are both great, as well as the Find RP tool and the Looking for RP forum. There are also Groups. Several things got updated in 2.0, when the site was beautifully refurbished and renewed by our lovely leader, so if you don't recognize a few things, they might be new! But there should be plenty of help in the Getting Started Guide. :) That is also in the dropdown menu! :D
Anyway, there are still character creation sheets, but you can also design your own a little more interactively. Woohoo! :) So if you want to hop right into roleplaying, you might want to check those out.
You can feel free to message me any time you like, and I'll be happy to chat or answer questions or whatever. Although, big questions about the site should probably be asked of moderators, who can be contacted by the Mod Request button. There are lots of them around the site.
So anyway, maybe I'll see you around, maybe not, but whichever, it was nice to 'meet' ya! :D :P :)
Oh, also of you find a bug or a glitch, you can use the bug report form. It's in the dropdown menu. ;) :D

So that's about it from me for now! :) Be safe, have fun, let your creative energy give you all sorts'a' good ideas, be kind to your fellow players and OOCers and residents, and have a great time! :) Okay, byebye, have a good one. :P ;) :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) ;) :P :D :P :) :3 :D :D ;D :P :) :) :D :P :) :3 :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :D :P :) :3 :)
pixl.Bee

hi, welcome back! nice to see a returning face! the site has changed a lot (for the better, I'd say) so I hope you enjoy your return!! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back at it again!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus