Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this forum and lost.

Hello, hello! I am new to rprepository, and I am honestly feeling a little lost. I've been role-playing for over 18 years now, and I am looking to get away from the previous sites and applications I was currently using. I am hoping to find some more role-players that are around my age range, and honestly like I said, I am lost! Lol For example, is it world-building in massive details and role-playing groups allowed here? If so, how would I go about doing this?
Hey there, welcome to RPR!

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome, Countess_Corvina!

I'd also suggest heading over to the characters listing to find roleplay potential. To answer your question, anything and everything is allowed here! Groups are a great way to get started, a lot of people also use the Find RP[/url[ tab or related Looking for RP forum. That said, private messages are also an option, as well as posting roleplays on the IC Forums (found at the bottom of the main forums listing.

I hope that helps, and be sure to check out the help tab for pointers, too!
Here's to a great time, and joining an awesome community :)
Countess_Corvina wrote:
Hello, hello! I am new to rprepository, and I am honestly feeling a little lost. I've been role-playing for over 18 years now, and I am looking to get away from the previous sites and applications I was currently using. I am hoping to find some more role-players that are around my age range, and honestly like I said, I am lost! Lol For example, is it world-building in massive details and role-playing groups allowed here? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Welcome to RPR Corvina! :)

I think you're looking for the groups feature. You can make your own and will have a good bit of control over it, with your own set of forums, pages to use how you see fit, control over who can join, etc.

If you're not looking for something quite so extensive (example: the story will be handled within a single forum thread), then the IC forums (fantasy, general, sci-fi) can be used.

Does that help any?
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Countess_Corvina Topic Starter

Thank you! ♡

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!

Thank you! ♡

[*]
MissPixie wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR!

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D

Thank you! ♡

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to the family!

Thank you! ♡

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome, Countess_Corvina!

I'd also suggest heading over to the characters listing to find roleplay potential. To answer your question, anything and everything is allowed here! Groups are a great way to get started, a lot of people also use the Find RP[/url[ tab or related Looking for RP forum. That said, private messages are also an option, as well as posting roleplays on the IC Forums (found at the bottom of the main forums listing.

I hope that helps, and be sure to check out the help tab for pointers, too!
Here's to a great time, and joining an awesome community :)

This has helped a lot, thank you! ♡

Juls wrote:
Countess_Corvina wrote:

Welcome to RPR Corvina! :)

I think you're looking for the groups feature. You can make your own and will have a good bit of control over it, with your own set of forums, pages to use how you see fit, control over who can join, etc.

If you're not looking for something quite so extensive (example: the story will be handled within a single forum thread), then the IC forums (fantasy, general, sci-fi) can be used.

Does that help any?

This has helped a lot, thank you! ♡
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! If you want to build a world, I'd suggest creating a Group and detailing the, uh, details on its various pages. You can then have people join the group using appropriate characters for that world, and you can all play in that world in the group's own private forums to keep it all together! :)

Does that help?

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you! ♡
Welcome to RPR! ;D ;) I hope you have a great time! :P

So you probably know about the dropdown menu and all its goodies by now, but I'll remind you of it anyway! There are not only forums, groups, and threads up in there, but also news, community page, and the Help section! I find these all very fun and helpful. If you ever want to chat RP, ask questions, or something like that, you can message me if you want and I'll probably respond pretty soon. :)
As it is, it's nice to virtually 'meet' you! :P :) This is a lovely site, with a lovely community of a lot of lovely people, characters, and Worlds! Don't forget, there are bug report forms in case you encounter a glitch or an error, like the little pickaxe guy or something. :P
Anyway, have a great time. :) ;) :D

That's about it from me... Again, don't hesitate to ask if you've got a pressing question, and if you want more information about the place and what goes on here, check out the News posts! They're really cool, okay? ^v^ Have fun, be good, respect yourself and your RPRian fellows, get creative, and be safe! There's a lot of fun to be had here, and you can make friends if you try! Probably! :P ;) :D See you around, maybe.
Byebye! :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :3 :D ;D :) :3 :P ;D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
🌸🌺💐🌳🌲🌻🌼🏵️☘️🍃🌿🌱🌈⭐☁️

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this forum and lost.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus