Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Seasoned RPer, new to this place

Hey everyone so I'm new here thought I'd take a shot at just saying hi. I've been roleplaying for a long time on other websites, but then a roleplay friend told me about this one. "A page mainly for roleplay?" Imagine my surprise when I heard. And now I'm giving it a shot, the place I use before is dying pretty quickly. So I'm looking forward to finding new roleplay partners!
Hello, hello! Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly folks around willing to help answer or at least point you in the right direction..

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums. And there's also groups available for you to browse too!

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Tombstone_Jack Topic Starter

Thanks! I'm exited to get started, I'll look for a group to join to see what it's like here.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

Thank you so much, I've already had a pretty positive experience so far!
Welcome Tombstone Jack! (What a great username! <3 )

Sorry to hear that your other RP place is dying, but I hope you find some great partners and stories here!

Juls wrote:
Welcome Tombstone Jack! (What a great username! <3 )

Sorry to hear that your other RP place is dying, but I hope you find some great partners and stories here!

Thank you! I've been using it for my Pirate captain's nickname for sometime, it's really grown on me :)

Yeah, but hey it works out, fond out most of my rp partners now use Discord and now I have this place! So I think it worked out well.
Welcome, Tombstone_Jack!

Interesting username, very nice halloween vibe! :D
Well, we are a decently active community - honestly the best I've found so far, and I've been roleplaying for a fair amount of time :3
I'd be sure to check out the character creation guide to get started, as well as the character listing for inspiration. You can find rp here, and post your own ads! There's also the looking for rp forum, if you prefer to browse that way.

Hope you have an excellent time, and many fun adventures!

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome, Tombstone_Jack!

Interesting username, very nice halloween vibe! :D
Well, we are a decently active community - honestly the best I've found so far, and I've been roleplaying for a fair amount of time :3
I'd be sure to check out the character creation guide to get started, as well as the character listing for inspiration. You can find rp here, and post your own ads! There's also the looking for rp forum, if you prefer to browse that way.

Hope you have an excellent time, and many fun adventures!

Thank you! I'm glad people are liking the name lol didn't think it would be conversation piece, I'm glad people like it though!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
also ur profile name is cool ahahaha XD

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
also ur profile name is cool ahahaha XD

Thank you for welcoming me :) I really like this place!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!

Thank you! I hope so too. I already have a character ready so let's see!
Welcome to RPR!!

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you! Glad to be here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
One I LOVE your username and two I hope you have a good time here n RPR

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository!

Thank you!

fiesch wrote:
One I LOVE your username and two I hope you have a good time here n RPR

Thank you too! So far I have been, already got my three roleplay partners and I'm enjoying it so much!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Seasoned RPer, new to this place

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus