Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“Well, I do have a small makeup mirror in my handbag, but it’s not because I’m fascinated with how I look. I suppose that disqualifies me for your statement so I should probably leave. I’ll ask the same question...”

The character below is fascinated with their looks to the point they carry a mirror with them everywhere they go
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"Non! Jamais!" the young auburn-haired man protested for all of one minute until he took out a small mirror from the satchel slung cross his wiry shoulders. He took a moment to admire himself before he winked at his reflection. "Yes, very well, but it was my modder's so it 'olds value. Ah, it should have gone to my sister, dough. Shhhh, do not tell de hellcat!" He whispered with a heavy French accent.

The character below is an avid lover of frogs.
Rivka (played by Juls)

"Frogs! Rivka loves frogs! Raw is good. Charred is good too! Bullfrogs make the juicest meals. But Rivka likes even tadpoles!"

The goblin stands and salivates for several moments, licking her tongue over her pointed teeth at the very thought of the meal, unaware that the statement might have intended something quite different. But she is, indeed, an avid lover of frogs.

The character below grew up in an orphanage.
Zossie (played by JetStorm)

"Yeah...I never met my parents,so I grew up in an orphanage..."

The character below has been through many battles.
"Indeed i have, indeed i have"

The character below is versed in multiple languages.
Gavin (played by LunarValravn)

His tail flicked from one side to the other as he stared everyone down with an empty gaze. The memories in his mind burned bright of his days in the arenas with glimmers of emotions which had long since become foreign to him. He had been raised to fight and knew little else but it would surely prove useful for his new goals...right?

The character below is afraid of something fluffy.

Edit: got ninja'd...ignore my post
Gilrénna (played anonymously)

“I know Sindarin, Rohirric, and Westron. I can read Tengwar as well.”

The character below is or has been a farmer
Tsane Karmodis (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Twice. With a mistake inbetween.

The character below is highly religious.
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Indeed, I am. I am Richelieu, Cardinal of Iris Libre.”

The character below has a music taste that people wouldn’t believe they listen to.
Ellyane (played by pinksnot77)

"Now look!" The small fairy throws her hands up defensively, a small smile on her lips, "metal is good! You can't blame me!"

The character below knows a weird amount of information about curses or hexes.
"I had a short tenure as a witch-hunter, and in such a trade it certainly helps to know about the capabilities of one's prey, it suffices to say I was left sickened but curious"

The character below has a hidden disability.
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Ain't sure how good a job I do at hidin' it," the prospector says, tapping his left boot - the sole has been custom made to be much thicker than the sole on the right boot, which helps obscure the fact that his left leg is shorter than his right by evening out his gait. "I get 'round pretty good, really. Sure cain't run too fast though."

The character below usually goes by a nickname. Heck, their friends might not even know their real name.
Roach (played by Claine) Topic Starter

You'd be a fool to tell anybody your true name when you're running the Shadows.

The character below has an afro!
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Well, I do I guess. It’s just how my hair grows.”

Phineas looks at the beaker he was heating and takes it away from the Bunsen burner and swirls the liquid and looks closely at it as he says,

“The next character is a law enforcement officer.”
“I mean kinda, Shield Agent is technically law enforcement, just much more extreme.”

The character below is a geek
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"Did you know the term geek used to refer to a sideshow freak in the circus? I'm pretty sure that doesn't describe me... but I do like computers. And girls are a bit of an unfathomable mystery."

The character below has a June birthday.
Adael (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I wouldn't consider it an entirely accurate description, but yes, people celebrate my "birthday" in June.

The character below has been 'chosen' by some kind of prophesy.
Loriia (played by fiesch)

Very unfortunately

The character below is tired of their position in life and don't believe in destiny
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

Neriah always feels stuck wherever she ends up. She always want more. Climb the next mountain. Cross the next ocean. Find the next thrill. She has to work for it though. No one is going to hand her a life on a silver platter. Honestly even if they did, she wouldn't take it!

The character below is unlucky in love.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi shuffles her feet, attempting to look unperturbed. "I, um, haven't had much experience in love, exactly, but--yes, the one or two times I thought something might be happening, it didn't...work out, exactly. More like I read the signs wrong, really, so I guess it's technically my fault--uhh... But who cares about details?"

She gives a weak smile, suggesting sheepishly, "I'll bet the character below me has an unusual or maybe eccentric taste in fashion."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus