Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Leo mist (played by Missleohunter)

"Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to look up at the stars at night" She smiled as she was holding a burnt witches hat "It helps me remember her"

The Character below has a sad secret
Rook (played by MomoMonroe)

Sad secret? Yep, definitely so. Said secret affects her almost daily, too.

The character below absolutely adores stuffed animals.
Yes I love them! I want to have a large teddybear for Christmas.

The character below is a vegetarian
West (played by Claine) Topic Starter

It surprises a lot of people, but this character is a vegetarian!

The character below has a pet cat!
"Familiar, and friend more than a 'pet,' but despite whatever she's pretending to be otherwise, Raven is my cat."

The character below has a significant scar or birthmark on their body!
Does a missing forearm count? ...I'm hoping so, at least.

The character below has a strong "keep moving forward" mentality.
Jacques (played by Juls)

Yes! There are great things to explore! We cannot stop when there is so much to learn!

The character below wears glasses.
Barame (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Really thick ones too ...

The character below speaks two or more languages.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

"I do indeed. My native language is Ukrainian, and I speak Russian, English, and some German.
I know just enough Turkish to get me in trouble, and I'm learning Farsi from one of my music teachers."

The character below has been in outer space.
Uchuujin-Yato (played by Zelphy)

She folds her arms as she gazed up into the sky." Hmph.....I'm actually from outer space. My people have been alive for eons........Before the dawn of man, when the planet you people call home was nothing but water."

The character below has worked hard for the filthy humans to try an keep the peace
"I've worked hard to preserve the peace for all of my home's peoples, and in the past have suffered greatly for my efforts. However, while I understand the world is cruel, and the fear and willful ignorance of the populace can seem an insurmountable obstacle for people of our calling, we must never surrender to the same base hatred that drives common men to commit unspeakable crimes. I pray that you someday find it in you to revaluate your opinion on humanity."

The character below has the ability to fly.
Leilonnie (played anonymously)

“Yes, I do when I transform into a Raven. The trouble is control. I sometimes can’t transform when I want to, and sometimes I transform when I wish not to. It is somewhat scary. There was an incident where I was enjoying teasing an eagle who had a tasty morsel of meat in its talons and I kept swooping in and pecking at it. I was more agile than the big raptor, but then I got that feint feeling that happens before a transformation. I broke away and went into a dive, and I was several hundred feet up still when I took my human form. I was fortunate there was water nearby and I hoped it was deep enough as I dove in.”

The character below is very muscular.
Cere, The Great Stag (played anonymously)

"Indeed. I work-out on a daily basis. I swim every morning and attend the gym in the afternoon."

The character below has a dark nature.
Zarreth (played by Juls)

"Light leads to hatred, dark to delight. The best of all things, are done in the night."

The character below is superstitious (knocks on wood, avoids the number 13, etc.)
"Now now, don't you go tempting fate..."

The character below is rich yet greedy
Leticia (played anonymously)

This character is rich and greedy for a lot of things, including more money.

The character below has wings (tattoos count)!
Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

Big white angel wings :D

The character below is filthy rich.
*chuckles* "By birthright... since my grandfather is an actual Count. In his words, the Aliprandi Clan has belongings and wealth in every corner of the known galaxies. Don't get me wrong, we aren't _the_ richest family out there - we're not _royalty_, after all - but it's still an unholy wealth that will get passed to my mother after my grandfather's passing, and from me onto my children. It would be actually more if my great-grandmother was reinstated... but even so, I believe you can quite say we're filthy rich."

The character below has travelled in time!
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

"Well... now that you mention it, I may have done that once or twice. I can't actually confirm nor deny. Ruins my aura of mystery, you see..." ((But like it's a yes. It's happened.))
The character below would commit arson on a whim. Bonus points if they have already done so. :>
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Arson you say? It is ok if it is done in war. I used a flamethrower to set fire to several wooden warehouses in Rostov in July 1942. The Russians who weren’t set ablaze fled and we broke their line and took a good part of the city.”

Rolf had started talking with a bit of pride in his voice, but it quickly faded into a somber drone. The memory brought back the smell.

The character below drinks heavily and recklessly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus