Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

I was raised not to swear and I don’t despite hearing swearing all the time.”

*I collect the empty glasses from tables and walk away with a full tray*

“The next character is an only child like me.”
"No siblings that I know of..." For some apparent reason, Wilson didn't seem certain of this. "Mum was a bit of a shameless lover of all things. And daddy, well, he resented too much, so I can see there being possibilities, but I'm the only disappointment that I know of. Eh heh heh..."

"Hmm... I think the next in line is likely the type to appreciate making people's lives a living hell. They thoroughly enjoy the drama, the gossip, and hounding people to no end. Something akin to certain Nightmare King..."
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

"Heyo! I just think cursing sounds and feel icky, and I would rather just say nice things to people!"

The character below eats very strange things.
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

"what flesh is good and stuff...."

character below loves there pet
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Of course! Orpheus is my best friend and the sweetest lil' thing ever. Not to mention he's just adorable. Look at him!" She gushes and holds up a small black tabby cat for the other's observation, then lifts him to where he can perch on her shoulder. "How can you say no to this precious child? I even taught him to sit on my shoulder like a little parrot! He's the best."

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say the next person has a very unusual hobby, maybe something that few people have heard of."
“Every Monday I travel with my best friends father, not his dad mind you, and we find an outpost or armada, or hideout of bad guys and wipe them out. It stops me from being bored and helps me stay in peak condition and helps Osborne keep his cool the rest of the week. Trust me when I tell you the dude needs it, better it be the charred skeletons of pirates and criminals than our charred skeletons.”

The person below me is a master of sending mixed signals, nodding their head yes while they say no while actually meaning maybe, crosses their heart with one hand and the other is crossed behind their back, that kind of thing.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"You... rang?" Jim growled his very best impersonation of that loveable butler, Lurch, from The Addams Family. He was instantly back to his typical roguish cadence, all the while bearing a devilish grin. "I've been told by one of the smartest men that I know -- which, mind you, is saying a lot coming from me -- that I'm practically unpredictable. I believe that a certain charming artist has even referred to me as 'shifting' at some point."

He paused, reflecting for a brief moment, and his expression took a more serious turn. "I am true to my word, and I will never break a promise, but I assure you that I can be the most vindictive, melodramatic monster should I feel so compelled."

The consulting criminal's mood deviated once more, his starless gaze sparking with interest. "Oo, I bet this jolly sort is just the kind of person who enjoys Saturday morning cartoons, has a lovable demeanor, and the patience of a saint. They'll deal with just about anything, including me!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I mean, I don't want to brag or anything..." Maisi puts her hands up in an expression of innocence. "...But I do love Saturday morning cartoons." She grins and pauses, ruminating over the subject for a moment before adding cheekily, "And you're not so hard to deal with--you haven't thrown any soup on me yet, anyway."

The artist makes a face, briefly looking as if she's recalling some instance when one would assume she'd been doused in soup. Why that ever would have happened is a mystery, but happened it had.

"Well!" She abruptly snaps out of her reverie, musing, "I think the next person might have a very, very strong opinion on something that no one else really seems to care about or place any value on. Maybe it actually is an important issue, but still nobody else seems to care about it much."
Frida Avilez (played by ConnanBell)

"For crying out loud! If it moves, that means it's mechanical! Being mechanical doesn't mean it's a man-made machine! Is that so hard to get right!?!?

"Oh! I'm... I'm sorry... I... hopefully th-the character below is... a lot more confident..."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

if you lived for more than time itself then you kinda learn that.

the character below edits themselves a lot
Trudy White (played by Juls)

"I am constantly editing things I've written! Errors, poor wording choices, unclear messaging, uneven margins. I'm am never fully satisfied with the final product. But there are deadlines to meet and this job is still new. I don't want to disappoint my boss by publishing behind schedule."

The character below is a hugger (or just generally a touchy-feely person).
"Guilty!" Chiro tears himself from his work- an open sketchbook, showing a partially finished sketch of the person next in line -to offer Trudy a radiant smile.

"The person below would...uh...they'd appreciate being drawn?" His voice cracks a little as he turns to the subject of his latest illustration, his grin twisting into something nervous, but hopeful.
“I would love to be drawn by you. Just make sure you get my good side!” Quirin says laughing.
The character below always forgets things they need.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Now where'd I put my bloody phone?" Lestrade inquires aloud, patting himself along pockets both inner and outer. His countenance shifts from flustered to relieved once he is able to procure his cell from the breast pocket of his long coat.

"Now what were you saying -- ah hell," he cut himself off upon a sudden realization. "I completely forgot to ask about the victim's brother. Now I'll never know whatever the hell he was goin' on about."

Looking definitively cross by now, the detective inspector aims his sorrel gaze to the other and sullenly crosses his arms. "I'm almost positive you ask all the right questions then and there. No stone left unturned for you, huh?"
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

"You learn to ask questions, and the right ones at that" Dust says, pulling up a small notebook, "The next person works with death, now to find that person..."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Are you referring to the being known as Death or just death in general? Because people die in my profession all the time sadly... there isn’t some dude with a scythe walking around the hospital...”

The person below me has a super cute puppy
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

“I do have a German Shepard pup! He’s adorable!”

The character below Has long naturally-blonde hair.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Guess that's me. Speakin' of, think it needs a trimmin' pretty soon."

The character below is seeking revenge.
Revenge is one possible outcome , when the legions were disbanded owing to the avarice of the nobility, Marcus was amongst the many military veterans affected by such reforms relegated to small landholding and expected to make their own as farmers, it suffices to say that if he has an opportunity to cause some perturbance to the individuals responsible he would gladly embark on such an endeavor, alas, they are unknown to him

The character below is a patron of scholarly pursuits.
Vishnu Badakar (played anonymously)

"Yes, I could place myself in that category. Did you know Indian astronomy is characterized by the concept of ages of successive larger durations, which is an example of the pervasive idea of recursion, or repetition of patterns across space, scale, and time? An example of this is the division of the ecliptic into 27 star segments (nakṣatras), with which the moon is conjoined in its monthly circuit, each of which is further sub-divided into 27 sub-segments (upa-nak ṣatras), and the successive divisions of the day into smaller measures of 30 units. The idea of recursion underlies the concept of the sacred landscape and it is embodied in Indian art, providing an archaeoastronomical window on sacred and monumental architecture. It appears that this was an old idea because intricate spiral patterns, indicating recursion, are also found in the paintings of the Mesolithic period. Tyagi (1992) has claimed that they are unique to Indian rock art......Sorry, I was rambling." He offered a coy yet apologetic glance before applying his challenge to the next individual.
"The character below is fascinated with their looks to the point they carry a mirror with them everywhere they go.".

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus