Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello people

Hey there people of this site. I've been roleplaying for, jeeze, at least ten years now wow... time goes by quick. I tend to like to do one on one rps. I will get used to this site as it is not what I'm used to. I hope to find many different kind of rps as I have many different characters. I mostly rp in drama, slice of life, historical, action, adventure, romance. I can also do many other genres. I hope to be inspired and get that joy I used to get in roleplaying with people. I have terrible mental blocks from lack of activity on another site so hoping for here too. I'm pretty friendly, but can seem kinda mean, but I'm just honest and straight forward. I will always give respect unless it's not given.
Anyways please 18+ as I have mature themes.

Uh other than that I guess I'll fix up this character then move on to making more.

Thanks for having me,

KazeOkami ^^
Welcome, KazeOkami!

I'll admit this site was a bit different than what I was used to as well when I migrated from elsewhere, but it didn't take too terribly long to get into the groove. :)

I hope you find that joy again as well! If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. It'll give you a random assortment of recent posts in the Looking for RP forum and will also include active groups.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Icysoul

Welcome, KazeOkami. I hope you have fun and make new friends.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Kaze Okami to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Hello!! You have been RPing for a while now! I'm close, I've been rping for around 7 years now.. XD Happy RPing!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Maybe we can help you get comfortable here. What were you previously used to? Are you running into road blocks we can help with? :)
KazeOkami Topic Starter

Dang, didn't realize that this had gotten replies thanks for the warm welcome. :)
Hi there and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. :)

There's a lot of handy stuff in the dropdown menu, as well as in the stuff in the dropdown menu! Confused? Don't worry, I just mean things like Threads and Forums and Groups. Hehe. They're all pretty great! Also the Help section, the Getting Started Guide, and the Find/ Looking For RP Guide and Tool! :D Amazing, right?
You can check out the Bug Report forms and see how to use them, if you want, and look around at the forums and characters and stuff. Just get started when you're ready! :) You can jump in at any time, practice, wait until you're good at writing certain things, whatever you want. We have all sorts here, hahaha. You can also talk to me sometime if you like. I'd be glad to help out with an idea you have, or answer questions if you have them, or just chat and hang out. Maybe I'll see you around the site. :) Maybe not.

That's about it from me for now, anyway... I hope you'll have a lovely time, have lots of fun, get some creative ideas for yourself because you're pumped up or something, be respectful, and stay safe! Yes! Have a good one! Bye bye! :) :) :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :D :) :P :D :3 ;D :) :P :D ;) :) :3 ;P :O ;D :P :) ;D ;) ;) ;) ;D ;) :D :) ;D :3 ;D :D :) ;3 :D :) :) :D :) :) ;D >.> :D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello people

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus