Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Hello!! I created my account not too long ago and was able to format my profile how i wanted. (Super proud of it btw!!!) But i just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I'm Trjilo, pronounced however you feel it should sound like XD. If anyone is interested in RPing, i would love to! Just PM me please!! Happy RPing everyone! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Trjilo! Hope you find RP Repository a fun place to spend your time!
Kim Site Admin

I'm soooo glad to hear that you were able to build a profile just the way you wanted on your first day! That makes me very happy :)

Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe you could tell us tidbits like... What's your favorite animal? How long have you been RPing? What do you hope to find here?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome, Trjilo!

Check out the Find RP tool if you haven't already! It'll give you a random assortment of recent posts from the Looking for RP forum and includes active groups as well. I hope you find some great stories to be part of!

(Also, dog pics always welcome! <3)
MordosKull

Welcome and well met!

Heh.. it's pronounced.. Trecillo

Ignore me..
Icysoul

Welcome, Trjilo. I hope you make new friends.
Hello and welcome!

Glad you're finding your way around the site okay.

Cheers to having a ton of fun RPs and making a bunch of new friends!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus