Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How do ya do?

Tosh na-Febor (played anonymously)

Allo folks, How do you do? I'm mostly looked at the site briefly only to come back, I've been rping for about atleast a Month or two and I'm looking forward to stretching my wings as far as ic stuff goes. I wouldn't mind trying to get into any scenes rather it does with sci-fi or modern(fantasy is also a possibility if we can work out away). I'm abit of a Nighter though so I may be on during odd intervals.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR there are people from all time zones here so you'll definitely find someone to rp with!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask. There are a ton of friendly people on the site willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome to the family! Hope you find good rp partners
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hi there and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in fine here, have a great time! Feel free to message me if you need... I'll be around, probably! Bye-bye! :)
:) :) ;) :D :3 :) :) :D :3 :) ;) :3 :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How do ya do?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus