Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yori here!

Hey everyone, your local rat Yori here! I'm new to this site so there's still stuff I don't know.

I love memes, anime, videogames and..more memes-

I've been role-playing for about 4+ years and I'm pretty much fine with any type of role-play. Though I do prefer the fantasy and adventure genres. I only role-play semi or adv lit, sorry but no one-liners.

If you wanna talk or discuss RPs just hmu!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR Yori!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Star Strings!
Welcome to RP Repository!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome to rpr!

I hope you make long lasting connections and get some friends for life here!
Icysoul

Welcome, Star_Strings_Yori.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome!!!
Welcome to the site!!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yori here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus