Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi to all

Hey, I just want to meet new people and relax do some rp. Just have some.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home,
Sam35 wrote:
Hey, I just want to meet new people and relax do some rp. Just have some.

Welcome! Make sure to follow all of the site and forum rules!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome to RP Repository!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome, Sam35.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our not-too-tiny community! We hope you find good friends to chat to and roleplay with!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome! You'll love it here! Feel free to come RP with me 😊
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi to all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus